Billy Slater

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Gould will have a succession plan. Fuck this findacoach business. Get Gallen and Slater as assistants to Flanagan. The team should be assembled by gould. Fuck it.

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was eating at Aseel in Bankstown Sports and on the table behind me was John Khoury and a few others, I over heard John say he will be going overseas for a job interview with a potential coach.
When and if he does travel I’ll let you know who

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was eating at Aseel in Bankstown Sports and on the table behind me was John Khoury and a few others, I over heard John say he will be going overseas for a job interview with a potential coach.
Al Aseel in Greenacre has better food and service.

Last edited:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lean over and say John it'd be cheaper and less obvious if you just did a zoom call LOL

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember I mentioned a topline coach being signed and a assistant being signed who will be taking over in time Remember the name Billy Slater, his attention to detail is second to none
LOL Dave, stop it. I can’t tell if you're a troll or the byproduct of alcohol abuse.

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well Davey boy.. one of two things can happen .. we can remember 2018, and we can all have a crack an hijack this thread for good old times. Or you can just say slater is the one you’d have a crack at :tonguewink: :tearsofjoy: