Billy Slater will play in the 2018 GF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a joke, putting aside my dislike for grub Slater, what is infuriating for me and I suspect other outraged people is the fact that if anyone else bar the 4 jizzed over future immortals, (do immortals get their own rules now?), did the exact same thing they would not have got away with it. And there will be suspensions next year for the exact same tackle by some other poor chump. People are over the inconsistent decisions from the Nrl some teams are favoured (no fine for Souths nude video?) and some players are favoured (Cameron smith and Jt get a testimonial pay out?).

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a fucking joke.
If that was Dylan Napa you reckon he’d of got off ??
No way.
Slater will win the Churchill medal.
He would have won it even if he got suspended....just like the Player of the Origin series.
His name was already engraved on both of them as soon as they knew he was retiring!!

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Origin man of the series and getting off tonight, the man, as they say, is kissed on the dick this year.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t want Slater to miss the final, but by the definition of the rule, he should have been banned. I think the shoulder charge rule, as it currently is, is stupid, and the NRL should change it.

But this has set a precedent now so anyone can shoulder charge as long as they raise their other hand while making a tackle.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lets be honest. There was no way, ever, that he was missing the grand final in his FINAL game.

And they'll ensure Storm win and he wins best player of game, Daly M Medal, and Clive Churchill medal just to fap things off.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is setting things up for one thing, back to back gf wins for the storm. Has not happened since guess who - the broncos! Like the donkeys- Melbourne need history to be rewritten so they can still be a successful club down the years! otherwise they will lose their supporters back to AFL and they will stop to exist!

The National Rort League (NRL), are doing their best to make sure they give the Storm the best chance possible to exist in the NRL long term as this could be the last time they win the gf in a very long time!

Last edited:

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
should of been alteast 10 in the bin and left at that.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The nrl is nothing more then a fucking reality sitcom. Billy is the OJ Simpson of the nrl
Even union and afl are better run organisations

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That’s a shoulder charge, everyday.
But, considering I don’t give a fuck about either team, it should be a better game with slater playing.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The nrl is nothing more then a fucking reality sitcom. Billy is the OJ Simpson of the nrl
Even union and afl are better run organisations
If the shoulder doesn't fit, you must acquit.

Downhill Skier

Waterboy
Reaction score
Great News. The outrage is ridiculous as Waqa Blake did the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago and no one cared. It's awesome I get to see the Best Fullback I have ever seen play one more time, I hope Cronk plays aswell

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hopefully he gets knocked out taking the first bomb of the game.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
GF being his last game, watch for Slater to take out most of the roosters backline if required, I’m sure he won’t have any issues being placed on report in the GF!

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
What a load of crap. If it were a Bulldogs player he'd be in jail.
It was a copybook shoulder charge.

Because it will be Slater's last game and also a grand final obviously meant that reason and logic and facts went out the window.

I don't really give much of a shit because Dogs aren't playing but the real test would be to ask:

"would any given player be suspended from a regulation season game after committing that offence?"

Answer: 100% Yes

Last edited:

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Hopefully he gets knocked out taking the first bomb of the game.
No much better if he is racing down the side line to score and Teddy comes across leading with his shoulder as did Slater and knock the little weasel out over the sideline and out as in knocked out.
Then listen to Storm whinge .

Status
Not open for further replies.