Bill Crews and the Dogs

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably a few homeless people there better at rugby than some of our current squad

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The Dogs served lunch today, as an alternative to Mad Monday, to the homeless. What I loved most was that it looked like there were people that weren’t signed for next year. Good job guys.

Also, at 9:00 am tomorrow there is a Facebook livestream to celebrate the end of the season. Also a nicer alternative to Mad Monday.

Looks like the board are trying to restore the family club name. They don’t want anymore of this bad stuff, with the media dragging our name through the dirt.
Excellent and a welcome change,those unsigned players u talking about though are contracted till November 1,but great alternative by the club.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
How did Crews and efron and all these actors even get into oz?
bloody star power, rule for them and another for the rest of us.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
wonder which side of the food trough montoya,Tass,.sue etc is on now

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's great that the club and players are helping out in the community. So many players across the league do things like this in their spare time and very rarely get credit for it.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why because they weren't serving up the stink you line up for at Harris Park ?
If you go to the park in parramatta outside the north psarra maccas, they have homeless food nights on tuesdays and they have good pizza from crust etc. Because gourmet places donate to homeless too and dont just dish up scrap.
they dobt judge and are not allowed to refuse you, so you can literally go there, line up and have a gourmet feast! i do it every so often.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Funny there will never be a media story about how we scrapped mad Monday to help feed the homeless they weren’t following the boys around today strangely enough.. fuckwits
Oh, they would have been following them around don’t you worry... when they realised they were doing a good deed, no pay day, so they packed up and went home...f_<k wits.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

The Dogs served lunch today, as an alternative to Mad Monday, to the homeless. What I loved most was that it looked like there were people that weren’t signed for next year. Good job guys.

Also, at 9:00 am tomorrow there is a Facebook livestream to celebrate the end of the season. Also a nicer alternative to Mad Monday.

Looks like the board are trying to restore the family club name. They don’t want anymore of this bad stuff, with the media dragging our name through the dirt.
SC League Winner - congrats mate, worth it just for the banner recognition - very cool!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Thanks Bill Crews and Ben Fordham for giving us a wrap. I had a chat with Ben and glad we got credit where it was due. Good work boys

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are you surprised that’s not breaking news? lol it won’t sell papers we aren’t doing anything wrong
Nope, not surprised. This bias from the media has been noted before and I felt this was a live moment to point it out again just in case anyone who reads this thread had any doubts.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
News Ltd paper the Courier Mail has finally run a story, it was posted an hour ago. More than half the story is a reminder about what happened two years ago, along with two year old photos. When it comes to talking about yesterdays efforts the wording of the story is almost sarcastic, take this gem for example:

"In what must have been a first, more than 20 Canterbury players and staff were inside a church building instead of at the pub on a day our footy stars traditionally spend letting their hair down."

Must have been a first? That's not only muck-raking, it's lazy muck-raking.

How about we see Bust Rockbottom and some of his media cronies go and spend a day at the same place?

Source

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks Bill Crews and Ben Fordham for giving us a wrap. I had a chat with Ben and glad we got credit where it was due. Good work boys
Fordham said he was fact checking lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fordham said he was fact checking lol
Hahaha yep and he didn’t mention what I said about the Telegraph spying on us last time either haha

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They managed to include photos though of Elliott and bring up the negative stuff that happened a couple of years ago so while the good stuff was reported they couldn't help themselves but highlight the negative again in detail