Bikes, Cars, Boats, Toys and hobbies

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I went to the East Hills Car Show yesterday. It was a picturesque day, the sun was out and that made all the cars on display sparkle.

FMFD I have never seen so many Corvette's and (classic) Mustangs before in my life. I was in heaven.

I also got to see a 1969 Chevelle SS for the very first time.

There were a few Holdens and JDM cars, but mainly muscle cars.

To my disappointment, I didn't see a Chevy Nova or 50s-era Bel Air, however everything else was fine.

There was also a stand selling diecast cars, but nothing that I really wanted.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I went to the East Hills Car Show yesterday. It was a picturesque day, the sun was out and that made all the cars on display sparkle.

FMFD I have never seen so many Corvette's and (classic) Mustangs before in my life. I was in heaven.

I also got to see a 1969 Chevelle SS for the very first time.

There were a few Holdens and JDM cars, but mainly muscle cars.

To my disappointment, I didn't see a Chevy Nova or 50s-era Bel Air, however everything else was fine.

There was also a stand selling diecast cars, but nothing that I really wanted.
You like Novas? I used to own this

nova_3.jpg

Should never have sold it :(

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My Barber from when i was like 12, has a Ford Custom line, he is always at the Car Days, he's always at the All Ford Day as well.

His Daily Drive is a Green HR Holden from the sixties

Wahesh

Reaction score
My Barber from when i was like 12, has a Ford Custom line, he is always at the Car Days, he's always at the All Ford Day as well.

His Daily Drive is a Green HR Holden from the sixties
I saw a couple of classic Monaro's from the 60s there yesterday too. Probably the best car Australia has produced.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Looking good black accents on scoop. Good colour white car doesn't age. I keep tossing up a black roof, definitely mine needs bigger wheels, Simmons black with chrome lip or Hussla have a few I like.
20220822_201709.jpg

I went with the black roof and rims. That's a Camaro bonnet scoop which is functional and the Walkinshaw W427 front bar.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In the process of getting a Torana hatchback built (Taken forever to find someone)

I want old school flared SS look, with modern driveline (SC) and comforts.

My motivation is A9X II. I'd love the modern interior but I think I'll end up spending the money on driveline, suspension and body. As long as it has electric windows and air-conditioning should be enough lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Man I remember I used to LOVE the rear lights of the Maserati 3200.

Why don't they do these anymore? So unique :D

1689636298591.png

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
3200GT's were one of my favourite cars in the late 90s. A couple of years ago they were cheap AF, like 30k....a mate bought one, auto, blew the box and it cost him an absolute shitload lol

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Boats are fine but a shoot done of $$$ for rego and insurance even maintenance. So if your using it maybe 10 times a year.....like people I've known then it's way way too pricey.

Me in Lipari with our new pup...in a bag under my left arm. All scooters here even for the real twisty mountain roads....fun even on a scooter

Attachments

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Boats are fine but a shoot done of $$$ for rego and insurance even maintenance. So if your using it maybe 10 times a year.....like people I've known then it's way way too pricey.

Me in Lipari with our new pup...in a bag under my left arm. All scooters here even for the real twisty mountain roads....fun even on a scooter
Have you been to Corleone yet?

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That's on the main island I come from a smaller island off Sicily called Vulcano.....1200 people.

Thing is as much as I love my Harley's a scooter makes a heap of sense. You see 80 yr Olds zooming about.

And no bike politics in Italy...you've got a scooter, you got a sport bike....but the heat atm is ridiculous.

Attachments