Opinion Biggest game In recent memory

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Our last big game was round 25 2016 @ Belmore vs Nth Qld where we bottled a top 4 spot and kickstarted our rut

Went into the game winning 7 of our last 9 sitting 4th playing against the cowboys who were = points

Knocked out by penrith week 1 while cowboys made the prelim. We haven’t played a finals game since.
Feels like a lifetime ago…

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
It's not the biggest game, but it show where we are really at.
It's actually a good game. Sharks are all about shapes and structure. Can Potter break that down. We play a lot of "eyes up" footy. Very reminiscent of what Folkes used to do. Get the forward doing their thing, let the backs do what they want off the back of that.

Thats said, if the forecast is correct. The rain will make there structures a lot harder for us to break down. Ad lib footy doesn't work as well in those conditions. So we get to see what Potters plan B is.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will give us huge momentum if we win, but as long as we turn up we won't lose much.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The worst thing is that flem feeling you can't get rid of no matter how much you cough and try clear your throat. It's just there the whole time.
Just vomit

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I tried man. It didn't help, just bought up cum like froth.
Yh I threw up a bit in my mouth from coughing too hard and then proper threw up because the taste and texture was awful

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Saturday afternoons game against the sharks will be massive for the club,if we manage to get the win then we have turned them Corner if not then back to square one go the dogs
Back to square one after a loss is over reacting unless we get smashed. If its close and we lose we are probably still improved. Sharks can be a very good side. A bit inconsistent this year though, so we can hope they are having one of their off games this week. Even slightly off would be enough if we back up our form.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Where's the guy who said it was going to be sunny and a dry track Saturday:(
Forecast jinx!

Wanted to take my 6 yr old who's a lucky charm
3/3 wins in her career
Roosters eels tigers

But ffs she been sick for last 2-3 weeks
Can't take her in the rain
Maybe her lucky streak will continue with the both of you rugged up on the sofa together in front of the TV :grinning: hope she's feeling better soon...with a Doggies win.

Last edited:

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'd be happy with a close loss, honestly. They're a top 4 side. They haven't been playing quite as well as they were but they're still winning enough to stay in the top 4. We've already turned a corner. Even in our recent losses, we amassed some decent numbers. We've just found our feet, you can't expect us to waltz our way to the finals.