• Corey Allan $500k

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Dylan Napa $600k

Votes: 70 41.4%

• Total voters

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Corey Allan. What a fucking dud slow as fuck and useless. After the Hoppa era Was hoping never to see a plodder outside back again. Yet here we are with Allan and Burns.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
TPJ. Can’t believe he’s on close to a mil, Cleary and Munster on the same if not less money. Incredible

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Payne Haas is on more money than Thompson and produces a lot less.
I know Thompson is on big money, but he has been badly handled by the club.
WTF.. Thompson produces what more than Haas??

I can see a role for Thommo next year alongside Kikau and King, but if we had a choice of him or Haas..It would be see ya Thommo.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These players mentioned should be ashamed of themselves for taking that sought of money and offering fuck all to deserve it, I'll be glad to see the back of players who only give a shit about their bank balances, this has been happening for way too long, hope Ciraldo cleans up this mess of a team and make these players earn their money.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’d take Thommo any day of the week over pangai. Both not delivering, yet i can see much more potential in one. The other just goes missing. Overall though, thinking back gotta be she Rex

TAS

All In
Reaction score
Napa was the worst of the lot imo. $600k a year at the time for him was big money and he was disgraceful.

Reaction score
Sure we have had plenty but so have other clubs . WE need to get our brains trust to maybe think a bit harder on who to buy as to get value for buck . As i said before getting 3 or 4 hundred grand to play in the NRL let alone a million be better than shearing or fencing for a living or any other manual job. But for mine Tony Williams he fair dinkum had a photo of someone with a goat in our brains trust.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cringe a bit at each name on there we will see what TPJ can do next year but it has to be Napa what a prick

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s only one answer to this question and it’s Tony Williams. We were a contender before signing him and he was our marquee player meant to bring us the title. People forget how bad his signing was and how far he set the club back. 600k back then was Cooper Cronk money. Ben Barba the reigning Dally M medalist was only on 350k the year we signed him. Any answer other than Tony Williams in uneducated and completely wrong.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out of desperation our club has made some very bad decissions in regards to recruitment and perhaps rentension. When your down and out you have to take what you can get. players in demand are not going to basket case clubs, unless you pay OVERS which will impact your salary cap,
The Tigers have been a just as stupid as us. Reynolds Mbye and Packer are classic examples
Patience and buying unknowns with potential as well as developing from within is the only real way out.
1 bad decission by our club was re-appointing Hasler when it was obvious that he had done so much harm to the salary cap, the powers at that time should have take notice of Ex players like Baa and Turvey