No Source Big Hooker News. Inside info

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I Agree. Its not a bad fishing ground. Its worked out very well for the raiders and their recruitment manager (mulholland) is no mug.

Daryl Clark would be an excellent signing. He's exactly the kind of 9 we need. He's a strong, tough little bugger and is very dynamic in attack. For the life of me, I don't know why he's not in the NRL. He would make the transition hands down.
Agree. But I've got no idea about who over there we should be targeting. Hayes said something about Matt Lees and that looks promising as from what I've said and read he does look a decent player.

We were also linked to a centre too, weren't we? Can't remember his name but he was/is playing in the English national team so must be decent.

Didn't know much about Daryl Clark but have had a look and also seems good. We need a hooker and it seems as though we may miss the boat on that one so hopefully we can get him in?

Clark and Lees ... yes please!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Having JAC at fullback is a no brainer. He has explosive speed, He links up as well as anybody, and his defence is pretty good.
He is about 200% better than the incumbent who doesnt possess any of those traits.
Bingo, he's got that natural black fella instinct he knows when to be on the ball

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bingo, he's got that natural black fella instinct he knows when to be on the ball
I think the caution is because he hasn't established himself as a fullback and we've been down this road countless times trying to shoehorn players into positions they're not accustomed to.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think the caution is because he hasn't established himself as a fullback and we've been down this road countless times trying to shoehorn players into positions they're not accustomed to.
he is a winner, he comes from winning culture, he has speed, he is worth the punt for sure

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Storm have gone through multiple fullbacks since Slater retired and JAC was never once given a crack...think that says enough really.
fair call but he is a world class winger and they had options at fullback
we have no options

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I agree but Addo-Carr is far better than Smith and DWZ who opted for positional changes. It's a risk but we are in a position where it's probably a risk we might have to take... My dream would be to steal Jarome Hughes off them to play fullback

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I agree but Addo-Carr is far better than Smith and DWZ who opted for positional changes. It's a risk but we are in a position where it's probably a risk we might have to take
worst case he plays wing, but he is a winner and a game changer

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
fair call but he is a world class winger and they had options at fullback
we have no options
That's a diary point. Either way i'm not really that keen paying good coin for a player to play in a position he is yet to establish himself in..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We were killing it when he was here no coincidence once he left we went downhill,ill be very interested who we get now
Went to Canberra and they are now a serious contenders.

As long as its not Cleal were sweet.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That's a diary point. Either way i'm not really that keen paying good coin for a player to play in a position he is yet to establish himself in..
im happy to take the risk, he is probably the worlds best winger or in the top 3 at worst

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why not?

We had a winger paid FB salary in Morris

We had a winger in R.Smith, upgraded to a centre salary

We have another winger who will be paid centre salary in Cotric

Why not have another winger in JAC paid FB salary?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
im happy to take the risk, he is probably the worlds best winger or in the top 3 at worst
And what if Cotric also fails at centre? DWZ, Cotric and JAC...that's heaps of cap potentially spent on wingers.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree but Addo-Carr is far better than Smith and DWZ who opted for positional changes. It's a risk but we are in a position where it's probably a risk we might have to take... My dream would be to steal Jarome Hughes off them to play fullback
What a shit dream lol

he ain’t that good

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Jac wants back to Sydney, but clubs aren't giving Storm a replacement, we give em DWZ, tell Jac he is on the wing, might be his option to move back here, win win for all of us.
Meaney fullback, Cotric and Jac, finally speed to burn out there, finally some threats in our backline
And what happens if DWZ says stick it up your ass, I'm not moving to farkin Melbourne (AKA Covidville)?
ie; he has a contract with us.

Go Dogs