Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Got some interesting goss for ya.

The club is tabling an offer to Brandon Smith for 600, this isn't big news o hits own and we knew something like this was in the works.

What we DONT know taht I can reveal is the contingency plan.

There's a draft for a modest offer to Nathan Peats for two seasons.
Bulldogs DNA signing.

If Smith rejects us, we are going to formally approach Peats.

If he works well, he will be out long term hooker. If not, he will replace Katoa as the backup the last year.

Things are happening guys!!
can you fuck off, all you post is absolute shit, we have not and will not be offering anything Peats.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Got some interesting goss for ya.

The club is tabling an offer to Brandon Smith for 600, this isn't big news o hits own and we knew something like this was in the works.

What we DONT know taht I can reveal is the contingency plan.

There's a draft for a modest offer to Nathan Peats for two seasons.
Bulldogs DNA signing.

If Smith rejects us, we are going to formally approach Peats.

If he works well, he will be out long term hooker. If not, he will replace Katoa as the backup the last year.

Things are happening guys!!
Damn I thought you were talking about your mother again. Last time I tabled her an offer, was $10 for $10 minutes, which she purchased $20 worth of fisting!

You’re such a fwit, and man are you one ugly, weedy ****!

Everyone on here knows you’re a Souths fan trolling!

bullpup71

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Damn I thought you were talking about your mother again. Last time I tabled her an offer, was $10 for $10 minutes, which she purchased $20 worth of fisting!

You’re such a fwit, and man are you one ugly, weedy c***!

Post of the year

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
everytime i see a rumor thread from nasheed and david holland, i die a little inside

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

You’re such a fwit, and man are you one ugly, weedy c***!

The easy response to that was if I was a Souths fan why am I at the kennel and not the burrow?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The burrow have standards.
It's funny.
I share a part of my life that I am a Souths AND DOGS fan yet all people choose to remember is the Souths bit.

Yet nobody questions why I am a walking dictionary on the Bulldogs club or that I grew up in Bulldogs heartland (and still live in dogs land) or why I have spiritual guidance from Taree on the dogs etc

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's funny.
I share a part of my life that I am a Souths AND DOGS fan yet all people choose to remember is the Souths bit.

Yet nobody questions why I am a walking dictionary on the Bulldogs club or that I grew up in Bulldogs heartland (and still live in dogs land) or why I have spiritual guidance from Taree on the dogs etc
You are not a walking dictionary, a walking dick, well that's a different answer.