Premium Member
Reaction score
You even have info on the $$ amounts wow

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You even have info on the $$ amounts wow
Yeah because he will hear comments like 'X has Guerra accepted the 250k offer or has he rejected it?' And comments of that nature. Sometimes it starts a conversation on that very topic and he silently listens as he works.
Then he gets on the phone to the network, of which I am. Taree friend that knows all another, and guessing just his family and friends and at least one girl supporter, Jess.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can we table an offer to smith when hes still contracted for next year though?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
How can we table an offer to smith when hes still contracted for next year though?
Unofficial.
You just say to the manager that this is what we would offer branfoknif he was available

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah because he will hear comments like 'X has Guerra accepted the 250k offer or has he rejected it?' And comments of that nature. Sometimes it starts a conversation on that very topic and he silently listens as he works.
Then he gets on the phone to the network, of which I am. Taree friend that knows all another, and guessing just his family and friends and at least one girl supporter, Jess.
He sounds like an IT dawg. Fixing all the zoom meeting glitches and PowerPoint presentations ya know

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I've divulged a little too much info. But he isn't a cleaner or security guard. He has a little more closer access to the management meetings, as a result of something that always happens during meetings at Bulldogs HQ.

But he will get fired if he is found out so can't say too much more
Pls dont get ppl in trouble bro. Youve said enough

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes to Smith and fuck no to Peats. I know we need experience in the spine but it cant be shit experience. Rather go with McInnes if we want experience

So the insider would have to be an assistant/secretary or an IT guy....who clearly shares your passion of watching bleeding/pooing anuses (sorry I couldnt find the vomit emoji to add to the end of the sentence)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can't believe you actually believe naweed
Well..this isn't the first time I've heard about Peats potentially joining us next season lol