No Source Big Hooker News. Inside info

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
For me Souths is a Ferrari. Close to perfection. Success. Something I can hold with pride as is.

The Bulldogs is my project bummed out 1973 Ford XR falcon, that I am working on to make the Mad Max V8 interceptor to blow everyone out of the water

buldogs1956

Waterboy
Reaction score
For me Souths is a Ferrari. Close to perfection. Success. Something I can hold with pride as is.
Who is your spiritual guide from up here.
The Bulldogs is my project bummed out 1973 Ford XR falcon, that I am working on to make the Mad Max V8 interceptor to blow everyone out of the water
Nasheed I’m a 62 year dogs supporter from Taree.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

The interceptor is based of an XB falcon..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Who is your spiritual guide up here?
I won't say his band but he lives just on the outskirts and has a rocking chair setup in the front porch, where we have discussions and he has a nickname 'Otis' although that's not his real name. But if you know him thats an identifier.
He knows everything about the bulldogs and the best thing to do is have a weekender Up there with him, no ice, and get lost and immersed in Bulldogs spirit.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
$600k for B.Smith seems low? If he being signed as the starting 9
He knows he will be able to rape us big time as we are that desperate.

Peats is the plan B? Jesus.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
$600k for B.Smith seems low? If he being signed as the starting 9
He knows he will be able to rape us big time as we are that desperate.

Peats is the plan B? Jesus.
I can't see B. Smith coming for anything less than 800k personally. He'll be at the Tigers, Titans or even Warriors (or another club) if our offer is 600k. I'd love to be wrong because that extra 200k can go a long way, I just can't see it happening.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't see B. Smith coming for anything less than 800k personally. He'll be at the Tigers, Titans or even Warriors (or another club) if our offer is 600k. I'd love to be wrong because that extra 200k can go a long way, I just can't see it happening.
I was thinking he will be asking for $900k.
Maybe $800k as you say.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won't say his band but he lives just on the outskirts and has a rocking chair setup in the front porch, where we have discussions and he has a nickname 'Otis' although that's not his real name. But if you know him thats an identifier.
He knows everything about the bulldogs and the best thing to do is have a weekender Up there with him, no ice, and get lost and immersed in Bulldogs spirit.
How do you come up with this dribble though?

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it Don Burke?

Give me a home among the gumtrees, with lots of plum trees... ....and an old rocking chair..