Big dramas ahead for penrith

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a non story.

It’s reported the three men from Sydney, who police allege made their way to Queensland with “incorrect border passes”, may be known to Cleary.

It is not suggested Cleary was aware of the alleged border breach. The NRL Integrity Unit will speak to Cleary to gain more information about the matter

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Smoke/fire.
Past/current.

Of course it will eventuate that Cleary was unaware of it just like the tik tok one....( even though he lied about that ....suspended for two games and threatened with loss 6 Dally M points)

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nothing will happen to Cleary. Even if he encouraged them to come over, they're responsible for their own actions so it's going to be hard to implicate him.

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nothing will happen to Cleary. Even if he encouraged them to come over, they're responsible for their own actions so it's going to be hard to implicate him.
The question the NRL will be asking is how they got their tickets and ended up sitting with Nathan's family. Doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to work out he knew about it and probably helped them. And it's not the first time he's breached quarantine rules either so he's got form

He clearly thinks the rules don't apply to him. Can't believe there are so many people defending the arrogant prick.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The question the NRL will be asking is how they got their tickets and ended up sitting with Nathan's family. Doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to work out he knew about it and probably helped them. And it's not the first time he's breached quarantine rules either so he's got form

He clearly thinks the rules don't apply to him. Can't believe there are so many people defending the arrogant prick.
I'm not defending him. He's clearly an arrogant fuck just like his Dad. I'm sure the NRL will find a way to make an exception for him and give him a slap on the wrist like always.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How can they possibly call Clearly up on this? I mean, how?

Unless he kept their families locked up in his dungeon at home under the threat that if the 3 guys didn't go he'd rape and torture the family members ... how's it possible that he's getting haet for this?

So what if they're his friends? He can't fucking control them? And, so what if he told them to come. How the fuck are they going to ping him for that? Legally?

The guy is a ****. I've never liked him. It's clearly not good if he encouraged his friends to go but .. what the fuck are they going to do about it? Seriously.

On another matter. Thank you Penrith for taking the heat off our boys!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
How can they possibly call Clearly up on this? I mean, how?

Unless he kept their families locked up in his dungeon at home under the threat that if the 3 guys didn't go he'd rape and torture the family members ... how's it possible that he's getting haet for this?

So what if they're his friends? He can't fucking control them? And, so what if he told them to come. How the fuck are they going to ping him for that? Legally?

The guy is a ****. I've never liked him. It's clearly not good if he encouraged his friends to go but .. what the fuck are they going to do about it? Seriously.

On another matter. Thank you Penrith for taking the heat off our boys!
What if he arranged the tickets for them, days in advance?
Doesn't that mean he knew that they were going to be there despite it being illegal (health orders are legally enforceable)?
By arranging the tickets wouldn't that be considered to be inciting a crime, which is also illegal?
Thereby bringing the game into disrepute and in doing so "taking the heat of our boys".

Always a Bulldog

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What if he arranged the tickets for them, days in advance?
Doesn't that mean he knew that they were going to be there despite it being illegal (health orders are legally enforceable)?
By arranging the tickets wouldn't that be considered to be inciting a crime, which is also illegal?
Thereby bringing the game into disrepute and in doing so "taking the heat of our boys".

Always a Bulldog
Plus the fact that (under the rules) him, the Team and his family shouldn't be mixing with people from outside of Queensland unless they have undergone 2 weeks quarantine. Apparently they all spent the whole night partying together.....so there's your breach right there.

He clearly broke the rules and so did his family and probably the entire team. He just thought "fuck it I'll do whatever the hell I want". If I'm the Queensland premier I'd be mighty pissed off.