Opinion Biblical Barrett?

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I recall dean pay had similar following and optimism when he was signed. Personally I rate Barrett but he still hasn’t proven himself as a head coach. Let’s not start sucking each other’s dicks quite yet

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I recall dean pay had similar following and optimism when he was signed. Personally I rate Barrett but he still hasn’t proven himself as a head coach. Let’s not start sucking each other’s dicks quite yet
Yep he's not Jesus and the other clubs are working their asses off too, what he has done is looking like a new attitude and tactics to drag our attack kicking and screaming into the twenty first century.
How we compare to the likes of the Raiders and Roosters can only be seen on the field.
It does look like all new but like last year being competitive sometimes isn't enough, we have to win.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn’t suck your dick

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I find the title of this thread ridiculous.....I only have one biblical savior and it's not Trent!!! But I do put my faith in Barrett's coaching ability after suffering through the Pay "you know" era. "You Know" :grinning:

Last edited:

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I find the title of this thread ridiculous.....I only have one biblical savior and it's not Trent!!! But I do put my faith in Barrett's coaching ability after suffering through the Pay era.
It’s just asking if Barrett is the chosen one we have been waiting for..
BTW..there is a question mark after the title..so nothing was implied..it was simply a question to engage the kennel in discussion and get some opinions..
Definitely no religious or spiritual malice intended..

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s just asking if Barrett is the chosen one we have been waiting for..
BTW..there is a question mark after the title..so nothing was implied..it was simply a question to engage the kennel in discussion and get some opinions..
Definitely no religious or spiritual malice intended..
Alright you want my opinion??? Trent is no messiah he is just a better coach with a sense of charisma than what we had in "you know" clueless Pay...."you know" :grinning: Don't forget....run hard, tackle hard. ;)

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If I recall correctly I was tentative about us hiring an assistant coach just because he was the only available former player when Dib & co were looking like losing at the next election amidst cries that we'd lost our DNA. I tend to give any new signing either player or coaching staff the benefit of doubt. I'm in the select few that was still willing to support him if he'd had the benefit of building for this season with the benefit of a full budget to recruit a stronger roster. Can't say I'm upset now though.

When we signed Barrett I was pretty focused on the fact that he didn't achieve a lot at Manly. But I'm feeling a bit more positive with the signings we've made both in players and support staff and reports that he's worked with some successful coaches to improve himself. The attitude and responses of players seems pretty good at present. Will only judge on what he's able to achieve over the next year or two though.

And I personally won't be sucking anyones dick even if we win a premiership this year.