TripleM Bevan French

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
mentioned this in recruitment suggestions the other day... hes still pretty light, a little bit smaller than Meaney in height and weight. Would be worth the punt to put outside Cotric if we can fix our middle thirds and not be so heavily reliant on bigger hard working wingers.
Yeah definately worth the punt. Even try him at fullback tbh looks like he’s found a decent passing game aswell.
Good to see you still have my Trent Barrett from punchy edit haha

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah definately worth the punt. Even try him at fullback tbh looks like he’s found a decent passing game aswell.
Good to see you still have my Trent Barrett from punchy edit haha
yeah i was very skeptical on signing him prior to him leaving to the SL... but worth a punt if we are offloading Smith or DWZ. i will use this trent edit forever haha your a legend lol.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
yeah i was very skeptical on signing him prior to him leaving to the SL... but worth a punt if we are offloading Smith or DWZ. i will use this trent edit forever haha your a legend lol.
my concern is there no pressure in SL compared to NRL, it is lower level of course. Id take Johnson over him every day of the week.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
my concern is there no pressure in SL compared to NRL, it is lower level of course. Id take Johnson over him every day of the week.
Not sure why we haven’t made a play for Johnston. Last time I heard Rabbitohs were thinking about retaining him after all.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not sure why we haven’t made a play for Johnston. Last time I heard Rabbitohs were thinking about retaining him after all.
Because we shouldn't be spending anymore money on the backline when there's 7362527363 positions more important in need of players.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Because we shouldn't be spending anymore money on the backline when there's 7362527363 positions more important in need of players.
Most of our positions need better players.
If Hoppa is our fb going forward we need another decent centre and if Hoppa plays centre we need a gun fullback. Smith Okunbor and Dwz can fight it out for wing spots because Meaney isn’t a winger

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasnt corey thompson a man of steel over there? Look at Luke thompson. Outright plodder in the nrl.

Saint Fishy

Previously gareth fishwick
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
The super league is higher than Cbury cup but lower than the nrl. If he's killing it I'd almost say he's a good pickup.

but it has to be known he's playing for WIGAN! An nrl quality side. He has the luxury of being on the end of their slick ass plays AND he never gets to play against his own team. The other 11 have to cop a belting from Wigan which he obviously has the luxury of having to avoid.

It's the same reason why Andy Flower is in the top 5 greatest batsman of all time. Every player towelled up the Zimbabwe bowlers and inflated their stats but he didn't get that luxury yet still averaged in the fifties. And constantly had to rescue the innings when coming in at 2/5.
Trust me, despite what you see from Bateman and Williams, Wigan really aren’t THAT good!! Do you even see much Super League??

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So you're a dogs fan for how long?
And you constantly swipe me for liking Souths.
Yet,
You never ever noticed that our former star fullback is named Ben BARBA?

like you never looked at a scoresheet and team lineup to notice it's BARBA and not Barber?

or do you look at the scoreboard and say 'nah cuz they keep misspelling it?'

I don't understand people like you. And I wouldn't have said anything if you didn't always take shots at me.
Relax dude. For fucks sake