No Source Bevan French to sign with bulldogs

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs are after him for mid season switch as he is requesting a release.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We would need to release someone but yeah nah I'm good.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Who started the original BF rumour?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You'd imagine he'd be signed for fuck all if true. You would hope so anyway..

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not. I rate this guy big time. He has speed and X factor about him. When was the last time we made a mid season signing ?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Just what we need some more players that make the opposition attackers mouths water.

Can we atleast target some players that won't be swatted away week after week because they don't have the required physicality for an NRL player

We are already small enough across the park

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes a mid season switch could be just what he needs, change of scenery, in 2012 we signed inu and perrett mid season and it was a master stroke, geee the lot of you on here love to fuckin be negative bout everything

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes a mid season switch could be just what he needs, change of scenery, in 2012 we signed inu and perrett mid season and it was a master stroke, geee the lot of you on here love to fuckin be negative bout everything
Fucking lol, what terrible logic.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Please don't tell me we are losing Johnathon Olive mid season for Bevan French ... I would be most upset....

NOT.
Yeah I don’t see the harm in this. He can score tries at NRL level yeah he can’t defend but neither can Holland , Okunbor, Olive , Montoya, Crichton etc. He would fit right in

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t see the harm in this. He can score tries at NRL level yeah he can’t defend but neither can Holland , Okunbor, Olive , Montoya, Crichton etc. He would fit right in
That’s the point. We don’t want that type of player to move forward. If it was minimum or very very cheap and replacing a nuffie like olive then ok go for it for mid season. If it’s a few hundred k a year and multiple year deal I just think it’s another fucking bad choice

Nakidog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why not. I rate this guy big time. He has speed and X factor about him. When was the last time we made a mid season signing ?
Last mid-season signing I remember was 2014?? of Krisnan Inu who was going woeful for the Warriors and came to us and went gang busters for the rest of the season then went to shit in year following!