Better get used to sunday arvo footy guys.

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He does have a point Dublindogg, why is he a bloody idiot for having a whinge about his misfortune? We are all pissed at the Rona for one reason or another.
Sure it’s tough times for everyone, nothing wrong with having a whinge either. But calling for war against China because you’ve spent a few bucks on a Kayo subscription...please.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He does have a point Dublindogg, why is he a bloody idiot for having a whinge about his misfortune? We are all pissed at the Rona for one reason or another.
Thanks for your support Bazildog. Much Appreciated
Sure it’s tough times for everyone, nothing wrong with having a whinge either. But calling for war against China because you’ve spent a few bucks on a Kayo subscription...please.
O Boy, I Can't believe that's what this is all about, It was just a joke, we clown around all the time on this forum, spread a bit of cheer while we 're waiting for the comp to start, you obviously got no sense of humour, no one else complained cos they new it was meant in jest, but if I offended you in anyway why didn't just say so ? instead of insulting me by calling me a " Bloody Idiot" . As if me or anybody else in their right minds would want to see a war break out.
And if you had bothered to read my post properly you would understand it had nothing to do with Kayo subscription, it was actually about my misfortune because of the draw change dew to the virus

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good!

Means I can watch the races on Saturday

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This isn't facebook where we get all triggered and start name calling. Clearly bluenwhite was having a joke .

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This isn't facebook where we get all triggered and start name calling. Clearly bluenwhite was having a joke .
Thankyou Wolfmother, I glad some people understand what I was saying and if we can share a little bit of humour & laughter in the middle of all this Coruna Crises well I believe that's what being Australian , & a Bulldog supporter is all about after all " We're all in this together "

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Manly parra and souths are all a good chance of finishing in the top 4.. can't see how it's that great?
Souths with baby trell in FB are spooners. They played terribly last night.