Best youngsters yet to debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If the rumours are true and we lose a big contract player and we need to fill out the top 30 with minimum wage contracts, who could/should we target. Obviously they will be most likely players yet to play nrl, but if we can target the right players maybe we can build them over the next few years.

So who watches a lot of intrust and qld cup? Who looks the goods atm?

If we lose Mbye in particular and he seems most likely who are some up and coming fullbacks ?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Chanel Harris Tavita, five eighth at the Warriors, he needs to put on some size but he looks okay and only 19. They have a young fullback too - Hayze Perham, he has played okay. I reckon we scout some Fijian rugby juniors or sevens players. A thousand wingers to choose from and a few may have fullback potential.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kyle Flanagan- five eighth Sharks
Blayke Brailey - hooker Sharks
David Fifita - second row Broncos
Hayze Perham- fullback Warriors
Francis Molo - front row Cowboys
Jake Clifford - halfback Cowboys

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Kyle Flanagan- five eighth Sharks
Blayke Brailey - hooker Sharks
David Fifita - second row Broncos
Hayze Perham- fullback Warriors
Francis Molo - front row Cowboys
Jake Clifford - halfback Cowboys
Molo played first grade a few years ago.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Molo played first grade a few years ago.
Ok thanks I just have heard he’s killing ISP. I also rate the sons of two legends Lachlan Lam and Tristan Sailor. Sailor would be a great replacement for Mbye as he can play fullback and halves if we needed to release Mbye due to cap pressure.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Baby Blues

Molo's debut was in round 11 in 2014 for the Broncos against the Wests Tigers.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Top 5 from QLD yet to debut.
Fifita (Broncos)
Clifford (Cowboys)
Carrigan (Broncos)
Grant (Storm)
Flegler (Broncos)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Me, probably.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope we can entice some of these guys over it would soften the blow a little if we lose any of mbye, Jackson, Klemmer. It would take a few years to see the fruits of these guys though but it could really pay off later which would be the best of a bad situation.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope we can entice some of these guys over it would soften the blow a little if we lose any of mbye, Jackson, Klemmer. It would take a few years to see the fruits of these guys though but it could really pay off later which would be the best of a bad situation.
With the club signing Roumanos (Lock/Prop) and Doorey (2nd Row) to shore up the defence and provide the work in the 20's from next season, and the form and speed of Clayton (Fullback) and Harper (Centre) the club does have some talent. The question will be do they have the ability to be consistent and given time to develop by the club.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Enari Tuala - Plays at centre, a big strong guy with great pace and elusiveness and a nice step.
2. Greg Leleisiuao - A wrecking ball. He could step into the NRL today and be a star on the wing if Eels give him a shot they will soon forget Radradra even existed.
3. Wayde Egan - A hooker who would be the perfect utility of the bench for us. 18 tries + 15 assists from DH in 21 games last season.
4. Zac Lomax - The best junior outside back other then Ponga in my opinion. Close to zero chance of him leaving the Dragons though.
5. Jack Murchie - One of the best up and coming backrowers out there, from the Raiders. I think he has really high potential and can be very destructive in the NRL.

Egan and Tuala have made their debuts but both their paths seems blocked unless there are a few injuries.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
1. Enari Tuala - Plays at centre, a big strong guy with great pace and elusiveness and a nice step.
2. Greg Leleisiuao - A wrecking ball. He could step into the NRL today and be a star on the wing if Eels give him a shot they will soon forget Radradra even existed.
3. Wayde Egan - A hooker who would be the perfect utility of the bench for us. 18 tries + 15 assists from DH in 21 games last season.
4. Zac Lomax - The best junior outside back other then Ponga in my opinion. Close to zero chance of him leaving the Dragons though.
5. Jack Murchie - One of the best up and coming backrowers out there, from the Raiders. I think he has really high potential and can be very destructive in the NRL.

Egan and Tuala have made their debuts but both their paths seems blocked unless there are a few injuries.
Can do, providing they play for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.