Best Way to make it Known- Bulldogs supporters flood game-NSW Cup Grand Final

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Come on everyone should be at Leichardt Game on Sunday to support our GF team , it would make a real statement if we could flood the game with supporters! Sunday afternoon 3.00PM weather looks good , no excuses not to turn up.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I’ll be there been going to Henson Park to watch the Jets for years now. Great day out. Still would rather the Dogs got up.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on everyone should be at Leichardt Game on Sunday to support our GF team , it would make a real statement if we could flood the game with supporters! Sunday afternoon 3.00PM weather looks good , no excuses not to turn up.
Would love to be there mate but 600k is just a bit too much.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
CHARGE YOUR PHONE @Wolfmother !!!!

Might see if I can get out there.... I'll be the half naked guy singing Sweet Caroline.
Might go with my boys.

Don't expect me to play with anything that swings, but I may join in a duet..................I will have to pay for the brats therapy anyway, how much more damage could I do?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Leichardt Oval is an absolute arsehole of a place to park around if people haven't been there before. So get there early!

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im taking my 15 yr old son , so never having been there before , parking ?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
CHARGE YOUR PHONE @Wolfmother !!!!

Might see if I can get out there.... I'll be the half naked guy singing Sweet Caroline.
haha any excuse to get half naked!!
BTW battery at 27% is no time to panic!! I only start to sweat at 5% and then at 2% I administer resus procedures . It's not much but it adds excitement to my life

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol those bastards owe me now I have to carry my shopping out in my pockets
Trick if you want to be a tight arse , near the baskets where you walk in there be plastic bags grab them scrunch them up and say you bought them with you.
I grabbed a bag yesterday right infont of a checkout chick she asked if i bought it from home i said yeah sure why not lol.
They dont give a fuck

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trick if you want to be a tight arse , near the baskets where you walk in there be plastic bags grab them scrunch them up and say you bought them with you.
I grabbed a bag yesterday right infont of a checkout chick she asked if i bought it from home i said yeah sure why not lol.
They dont give a fuck

I just get it and don't scan it.. most the workers don't give a shit.. it's just that one hero every now and then who pulls you up :sweatsmile: