..that should be compulsory viewing for all the stiffs at the Telecrap

Fucking gold!

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Awesome guy lol, never seen any of his stuff until now or never heard of him but he is real an tells shit like it is..

Fucking legend...!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Someone tweet it to Rothfield.

I'd love this to be the saga that finally results in the old **** having a stroke.

Reactions: DT

TrioBench 1995

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We should hire him as a spokesman for the club and get up those telegraph FAGGOTS

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think I can remember a time where the vast majority of the NRL community are actually supporting the Bulldogs in a media storm. People usually love piling shit on us so it is nice to see that they don't when we don't deserve it.

A

Alexander the Great

I don't think I can remember a time where the vast majority of the NRL community are actually supporting the Bulldogs in a media storm. People usually love piling shit on us so it is nice to see that they don't when we don't deserve it.
It's never happened. It's a first no doubt

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's a bit surreal, cuz as you mentioned normally they are all against us. I guess everyone is more sick of the media.

When enemies have an even greater enemy in common, you unite to take the greater enemy down.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spoton and greenturd should learn and stop making such kneejerk decisions

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a bit surreal, cuz as you mentioned normally they are all against us. I guess everyone is more sick of the media.

When enemies have an even greater enemy in common, you unite to take the greater enemy down.
"the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

-Fucked if I know who originally said it. Sun Tzu maybe? Don't know. Zapp Brannigan, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.