Best thing that happened to us no Foran no woods no mbye and thank god no Frawley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good Signs tonight, very impressed by what I did see without those you mention lol!!

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Or Montoya and Tolman. We should be competitive at least for the rest of the year

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moses talks the talk and can always find a tv appearance but gave us nothing for the past couple of seasons... at least Foz has an excuse and may end up offering something

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I've been a critic of Tolman for a long time.. but he seems a lot better of late so.. credit where credit is due..
Was at the game sitting behind the goal posts and had a clear view from behind of Tolmans work in defence. Not a bad word I could say about him tonight, did his job.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We definitely didnt miss Woods' shit play the balls and dropped balls

We definitely didnt miss Mbye drifting in and out of games and his lack of goal line defence.

We definitely didnt miss floporans lack of existence.

Lewis was great tonight and JMK was OK, though it was fucken unreal to have two halves who can actually slide in defence, drive with their shoulders and actually have some speed to target half a hole

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We definitely didnt miss Woods' shit play the balls and dropped balls

We definitely didnt miss Mbye drifting in and out of games and his lack of goal line defence.

We definitely didnt miss floporans lack of existence.

Lewis was great tonight and JMK was OK, though it was fucken unreal to have two halves who can actually slide in defence, drive with their shoulders and actually have some speed to target half a hole
I thought Hopoate's positional play tonight was noticeably better than anything Mybe did.

Status
Not open for further replies.