Opinion Best theme park in Australia

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As the title says, what do you think is the best theme park in Aus?

I'm going with movie world as it offers the most thrill rides including three roller coasters there are a total blast (the DC rivals hypercoaster & superman being the standouts imo)

Dreamworld being second thanks to the steel taipan roller coaster which I absolutely loved, as well as the claw and the giant drop.

Keen to hear everyone's thoughts

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dreamworld is my number 1, it's tripled in size since i started going there

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I miss wonderland a lot.

I remember doing the bush beast five times in a row then the demon three times after and it still gives me goosebumps
cant believe it's been almost 20 years since it closed down, hopefully they can make a new theme park in Sydney cause luna Park is shit and Jamberoo is too far to travel all the time

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
cant believe it's been almost 20 years since it closed down, hopefully they can make a new theme park in Sydney cause luna Park is shit and Jamberoo is too far to travel all the time

I actually don't mind Luna Park Sydney, at least they've got a few coasters, the rotator and the sledgehammer, much better than what Luna Park Melbourne has to offer, I was there about a month ago and it was terrible

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Movie world USED to be good, downsized and turned to shit.

Wet n Wild in the GC is still good.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My ex-girlfriend.. yeah everyone got a ride. :cry:
Happens to everyone at some point

So... Enjoy the ride, learn your lessons and leave such girls to their entanglements which they soon learn to regret anyway

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Happens to everyone at some point

So... Enjoy the ride, learn your lessons and leave such girls to their entanglements which they soon learn to regret anyway
I watched the whole show.. Chris Rock doesn’t miss. He hits em right between the eyes..

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My ex-girlfriend.. yeah everyone got a ride. :cry:
Guys @alchemist and @ASSASSIN ..this ain’t true..I was only joking.. She was actually very nice.. just unfortunately some people just don’t dig guys who can’t do much. Oh well..I guess a winning smile only goes so far. :D
Ps..but I ain no victim..exactly like Chris Rock. Just keep charging ahead..

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched the whole show.. HChis Rock doesn’t miss. He hits em right between the eyes..
Why would you assault and humiliate a comedian - one of the great comedians ever - on international television and open yourself up to years of ridicule as payback by said and other comedians?

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys @alchemist and @ASSASSIN ..this ain’t true..I was only joking.. She was actually very nice.. just unfortunately some people just don’t dig guys who can’t do much. Oh well..I guess a winning smile only goes so far. :D
Words of wisdom, nonetheless... and some old scars

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would you assault and humiliate a comedian - one of the great comedians ever - on international television and open yourself up to years of ridicule as payback by said and other comedians?

I think it’s more about Smith and his insecurities about his marriage. Although on the outside he seems to condone what his wife has done, it’s obviously not the case, as such, it manifested itself in his violent reaction against Rock.

ps..loved these videos..lol!

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it’s more about Smith and his insecurities about his marriage. Although on the outside he seems to condone what his wife has done, it’s obviously not case, as such, it manifested in his violent reaction against Rock.
Insecurities, yes... But also stemming from Jada Pinkett's background and her relationship with Tupac and Will Smith's fears of just being the soft rapper from Philadelphia and so, when Jada was obviously annoyed by Chris Rock's joke, he tried to act like a gangsta... Doesn't help that Jada Pinkett has gone on TV saying that she didn't want to get married

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Insecurities, yes... But also stemming from Jada Pinkett's background and her relationship with Tupac and Will Smith's fears of just being the soft rapper from Philadelphia and so, when Jada was obviously annoyed by Chris Rock's joke, he tried to act like a gangsta... Doesn't help that Jada Pinkett has gone on TV saying that she didn't want to get married
You and I could make a fortune ‘helping’ him in therapy..

Beginning with, “Tell me about your mother….” :tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Tell them you're in the chair because your 3rd leg is too heavy to walk around with ;)