Best snacks to have whilst watchinig the footy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What do you like to eat while the footy is on?

My standard

Doritos and dip
dips and crackers with cheese and meats
Red rock deli chips - honey soy chicken

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sunday afternoon: Cooking a BBQ with a few beers.

Friday night double header: Pizza & beer.

Maybe I should post in the Fitness Thread!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
See, this is where you non fatties show how amateur you are.

It's all about priorities. The game is the priority. You can't have chips as the crunch will be louder than the TV and you will miss the cnt rash referees talking to Ennis like sht. You can't have something that will obstruct your vision, like a large slice of pizza, or you can't have something to messy as you may spill something and be forced to pick it up and miss something crucial like a linebreak by that black wife beater from Souths (the abo one) or a Scott Prince missed tackle.

You need a quiet food that's kinda filling and tastes good. I recommend a bag of snakes. Tastes good, don't have to look down to get it, sound free, obstruction free and no mess.

Close thread.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Expensive when you don't have a missus.

Pods are much cheaper
And Pods are easier to get, I guess. And I wait for the day a moot will taste pretty much like snickers.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Most popular snacks for each supporter base

Wests Tigers (filet mignon or meat pies....supporter base is split 50-50)
Cronulla (burnt cereal...the taste of failure)
Souths (special of the day...depends on what's in the otto bin)
Penrith (roadkill)
St Merge (opposition supporters)
Titans (nobody cares)
Cowboys (beef jerky)
Warriors (something cooked in the ground bro)
Manly (Manly fans snack on nothing...they just whinge about Bulldogs supporters ...whom apparently nicked all their snacks)
Parra (Magic mushies....because you have to be trippin' if you are a Parra supporter)
Melbourne (nobody is watching)
Canberra (who knows wtf goes on in Canberra?)
Newcastle (mashed pears in honour of the senior members of the squad whose teeth ain't no good for chompin' no more)
Brisbane (last nights casserole reheated...a nod to the past...and better times)
Bulldogs (kebabs....it is the obvious setereotype)
Roosters (penis for male supporters, for female supporters it varies depending on which club their boyfriend/ girlfriend supports...as for single women nfi )

I'm bored today....I have dinner during Friday night footy...usually pizza....sometimes something cooked....for Sunday afternoons grilled cheese on toast...for all non free to air games, generally just beer. When attending games, just the usual junk they serve at grounds)

Last edited by a moderator:

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Most popular snacks for each supporter base

Wests Tigers (fillet mignon or meat pies....supporter base is split 50-50)
Cronulla (burnt cereal...the taste of failure)
Souths (special of the day...depends on what's in the otto bin)
Penrith (roadkill)
St Merge (opposition supporters)
Titans (nobody cares)
Cowboys (beef jerky)
Warriors (something cooked in the ground bro)
Manly (Manly fans snack on nothing...they just whinge about Bulldogs supporters ...whom apparently nicked all their snacks)
Parra (Magic mushies....because you have to be trippin' if you are a Parra supporter)
Melbourne (nobody is watching)
Canberra (who knows wtf goes on in Canberra?)
Newcastle (mashed pears in honour of the senior members of the squad whose teeth ain't no good for chompin' no more)
Brisbane (last nights casserole reheated...a nod to the past...and better times)
Bulldogs (kebabs....it is the obvious setereotype)
Roosters (penis for male supporters, for female supporters it varies depending on which club their boyfriend/ girlfriend supports...as for single women nfi )

I'm bored today....I have dinner during Friday night footy...usually pizza....sometimes something cooked....for Sunday afternoons grilled cheese on toast...for all non free to air games, generally just beer. When attending games, just the usual junk they serve at grounds)
Good effort.

Mmmmm kebabs with garlic sauce.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Souths is clearly witcherwhatever grubs. Or whatever 1 or 9,000,000,000,000 centrelink benefits give them based solely because of the colour of their skin.

Fun fact, to be classified as an Aboriginal in centrelink's eyes, you only need to be 1/8th Aboriginal. Yeah...

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Fun fact, to be classified as an Aboriginal in centrelink's eyes, you only need to be 1/8th Aboriginal. Yeah...
Mate of mine in the defence force gets 'walkabout leave' cos he is like 1/16th coon

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate of mine in the defence force gets 'walkabout leave' cos he is like 1/16th coon
A colleague gets every made up Aboriginal day off. Recently she had some brudda day and went and played touch footy. And got paid for it.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey hey hey, stay on topic mother****ers. I can't eat aboriginals ffs

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Souths is clearly witcherwhatever grubs. Or whatever 1 or 9,000,000,000,000 centrelink benefits give them based solely because of the colour of their skin.

Do you have to show them the 1/8th of your body that is Aboriginal? I think myy d1ck might be indigenous....he's always going walkabout

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
my wife always makes a mixture of small party pies different flavours from plain mince, to beef bacon, chicken and cheese, silverside and white sauce, kabana in puff pastry, crumbed chicken breast bites, puff pastry and prawn bites, battered fish bites we always have mates over or go to mates house to watch the game.

and its all home made no packet crap here

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Great thread.

I can't go past either spring onion or roast capsicum dip with some salt and vinegar rice crackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.