Best place for pizza

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I miss that old logo.. the new one is tacky

Also.. remember when Pizza Hut was the no1 go to in the 90s? They really didn't put up much of a fight when Dominos began dominating here... I still enjoy a Pizza Hut pizza, but there is Always Dominos vouchers in the mail box lol
Pizza Hut was amazing in the 80s
Before the all you can eat thing started
I remember going to Pizza Hut
As a family when I was a kid
A family pizza was huge
And the cheese really stretched when you pulled a slice
Was the best

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I went to the pizza place off Bourke st.
I really enjoyed the green Sicilian olives.

Pizza had nice flavour but I can't stand when half the toppings slide off the slice when you pick it up!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I see Dominoes have introduced a "you're a moron... how hard is it to make a pizza like you were trained you dopey fuck" machine and are pimping it in their ads.

We make our own these days. Frozen dough pizza bases, fresh ingredients, ... perfect.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I see Dominoes have introduced a "you're a moron... how hard is it to make a pizza like you were trained you dopey fuck" machine and are pimping it in their ads.

We make our own these days. Frozen dough pizza bases, fresh ingredients, ... perfect.
Yeah I prefer to make my own also

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

I'm not big in pizza without meat unless it's manoush (Lebanese pizza)

upload_2019-7-15_15-30-45.jpeg

Apart from that, I'm a freaking barbarian. The more animals on the pizza, the better!

Banned
Reaction score
Pizza Haven was the best in my area, yet Pizza Hut used to do a kebab pizza ZOMG instant diet killer!
Pizza's these days from the majors are absolutely crap!

Real question is who makes the best value for money lamb kebab and garlic sauce!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

The workers are like 12 years old and the manager is about 19. This generation of workers are fucked anyway. They are so lazy

Wahesh

Reaction score
The workers are like 12 years old and the manager is about 19. This generation of workers are fucked anyway. They are so lazy
I know you're exaggerating but I get what you're generally saying, and most fast food places have a teenagers working there with the managers being older.

I find most Pizza franchises though have Indians working there.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ad blocker?
uBlock Plus is the one I oft hear recommended
Nah I don't use AdBlocker :D At least on my main PC. Certainly can't at the moment since I'm doing Google Adwords and AdChoices work for a friends business.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Speaking of Pizza... why do Pizza ovens look like little igloos?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Isabellas in Leumeah/Woodbine is really nice. Granted they don't pile up on the toppings but it's tasty, non-greasy and very fresh.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Scarfos Dulwich Hill easily