Best NRL Theme song

Status
Not open for further replies.

les norton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the NRL should get the girls that done the olympic theme this year ."Bond "i think they are called ,i dont go much on the classical music but they werent bad to look at.Much better than tina

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
simply the best kills it :p

but how dodgy was the tom jones one from a few years back!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats my team theme song is a load of garbage which will make a big majorty of league fans go insane

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Simply The Best was one of my favs and i did love the song they played on the tv friday nights a great night 4 football thats my team is okkk but i would love to hear eye of the tiger as Nrl theme it would b perect

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
they should have Limp Bizkit - Nookie as the theme song for the NRL

Prodigal Son

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree with most people that Tina Turner's Simply the Best was the best Rugby League theme song.

Other good ones are the current one Whats My Team (in reality a modified version of What's my Scene) by the Hoodoo Gurus and What You See is What You Get by Tina Turner.

I have a vague recollection of The Boys Are Back in Town by Thin Lizzy being used as a rugby league theme song back in the 1980s. DOes anyone else remember it? That was a good song too.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Prodigal Son said:
I agree with most people that Tina Turner's Simply the Best was the best Rugby League theme song.

Other good ones are the current one Whats My Team (in reality a modified version of What's my Scene) by the Hoodoo Gurus and What You See is What You Get by Tina Turner.

I have a vague recollection of The Boys Are Back in Town by Thin Lizzy being used as a rugby league theme song back in the 1980s. DOes anyone else remember it? That was a good song too.
I was only 5 back in 1989 but that song sounds familliar...(The boys are back in town) I'm pretty sure it was used for Friday night footy at one time or another.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Prodigal Son said:

Yeah I vaguely remember it being the theme song!!!!
I remember they also used it once in 2000 in the Doggies vs Storm game where Hetherington got Squashed by Lasurus :(

Anyway Melbourne were kicking ass in that match and the Bulldogs despite having a bad year came back within needing a try!!!!
And when El Masri scorred the Try needed to get back into the game they Played the Boys are back in town!!!!! :p

Bulldogs still lost that game :(
but It was their Bogey year

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Bulldogs1984 said:
Yeah I vaguely remember it being the theme song!!!!
I remember they also used it once in 2000 in the Doggies vs Storm game where Hetherington got Squashed by Lasurus :(

Anyway Melbourne were kicking ass in that match and the Bulldogs despite having a bad year came back within needing a try!!!!
And when El Masri scorred the Try needed to get back into the game they Played the Boys are back in town!!!!! :p

Bulldogs still lost that game :(
but It was their Bogey year

I thought i remembered that song, then I realised I was too young to have remembered it from the 80s, lol. That must have been where I remember it from - I knew it had somethig to do with footy, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.