Best NRL Theme song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rushy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What's yours?

Even though I really like "that's my team", mine would have to go back to the Winfield Cup days when Tina Turner did "Simply the best".

A

Anil

Yeah I reckon that is the best song. It reminds me of 1995 when we were champs! LOL

I dont know if it was an actual theme but that song "all fired up" it goes good with the highlight reel.

Wolverine

Waterboy
Reaction score
I really liked Simply the best. I liked it even more after we won the grand final in 1995. The next day at work that's all me and a few other bulldog supporters sang to our workmates all day. We really did rub it in to them.

Cristy

Keefys Babe
Reaction score
Rushy said:
What's yours?

Even though I really like "that's my team", mine would have to go back to the Winfield Cup days when Tina Turner did "Simply the best".
Hey why did you pinch my AVATAR :(
Bloody kiwis !

Rushy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm sorry - but it rocks!! You obviously have great taste.

The Entertainers

AKA Brad
Reaction score
I like the new one 'thats my team' in a few years this song will remind us of our premiership this year just like 1995 with 'simply the best'.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Thats my team is thrashed and its time to move on otherwise im going to be using the mute button a fair bit on Fridays!!!!

I reccomend they Bring Back Simply the best like everyone seems to want!!!
Or Van Halen Jump would be a good theme song to wind you up for Friday night football!!!
If not its too hard to go past eye of the Tiger,Just ask rocky he will tell you

bulldogs_chick16

The Brissy Kid
Reaction score
Thats my team would hav 2 be the best but also the song they play wen the game is on a friday nite sumthin like friday nite is a great nite for football also a great classic is simply the best that waz good wen they use 2 play it 80)

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Simply the best was by far the best theme song. I used to run around my lounge room catching footballs and scoring imaginary tries to that song.

And if anyone remembers the commercial for it, it got me going every single time. Thats my team is good, but it lacks the penaz of simply the best :grinning:

Wolverine

Waterboy
Reaction score
They should start playing " We Are The Champions " with highlights of the Bulldog games leading up to the grand final.

braithsgirl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we should definately go back to SIMPLY THE BEST
im sick of hearing thats my team...but tina turner i never got sick of hearing no matter how many times i heard it

A

Anil

Why didnt they play "We are the Champions" at the GF?

Because it says "no time for roosters"?

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
bulldogs_chick16 said:
Thats my team would hav 2 be the best but also the song they play wen the game is on a friday nite sumthin like friday nite is a great nite for football also a great classic is simply the best that waz good wen they use 2 play it 80)
I like that Friday night one too. Simply The Best is my favourite though :grinning:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Karlz said:
I like that Friday night one too. Simply The Best is my favourite though :grinning:
That song was awesome too!!

I have so many memories from when I was younger staying up waiting for 830 to role around, and having to sit through boring Burkes Backyard...gee that guy shat me to tears hahaha

2004 Premiers

They should have played The Worlds Greatest by R Kelly on grandfinal night that would have sounded awesome.

K

K E

They played "Beautiful Day" by U2 at the GF..................IT SURE WAS!

Itchy

Waterboy
Reaction score
The song they used in the campaign before "simply The Best" was good too - "What You Get Is What You See" I think. They haven't had a good campaign since the Tina Turner days. Hope they get it right this year.

D

doggiechick

I liked Simply the best - sums up our game in three words! However I have a very soft spot for That's my team - it makes me a little emotional.

Status
Not open for further replies.