Best Bulldogs team 1996-2020

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
And besides, it's ridiculous to ban someone for what? Disagreeing el Masri isn't the best kicker!? Especially when there's no numerical evidence to suggest it.
All That will do is completely validate my opinion and PROVE he is a protected species and it will just make me a martyr. Then all of a sudden there's ten nasheed clones signing up to say El Masri wasn't the best. And then he is protected no more.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You know I've been banned like 8 times right? Even for things I didn't do, and at least once I stil have NFI why. And I have NEVER called someone a 'slimy prick' nor would I EVER resort to that.
So your post is a little misguided.
And stop thinking I'm the other bloke. He's just pretending to be me. Hopefully he has ceased like he said but if not he will likely be dealt with.
Have no idea how many times you or your other accounts have been banned mate. As I said, I like your contributions and don't see an issue with what you guys are saying.

The "slimy prick" comment was what got another poster banned, so was asking why it's OK for your alterego @youoboys to threaten to hurt people like yourself, and others but he/you are still here. That's all.

Personally I don't think anyone should be banned, just don't understand why the threats of violence are less of a problem than name calling ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And besides, it's ridiculous to ban someone for what? Disagreeing el Masri isn't the best kicker!? Especially when there's no numerical evidence to suggest it.
All That will do is completely validate my opinion and PROVE he is a protected species and it will just make me a martyr. Then all of a sudden there's ten nasheed clones signing up to say El Masri wasn't the best. And then he is protected no more.
ANd exactly why you shouldn't be banned Nasheed. Non-stop entertainment! Love it :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Have no idea how many times you or your other accounts have been banned mate. As I said, I like your contributions and don't see an issue with what you guys are saying.

The "slimy prick" comment was what got another poster banned, so was asking why it's OK for your alterego @youoboys to threaten to hurt people like yourself, and others but he/you are still here. That's all.

Personally I don't think anyone should be banned, just don't understand why the threats of violence are less of a problem than name calling ...
I see what you're doing.
Stirring the pot.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I see what you're doing.
Stirring the pot.
Not at all mate. As I said, I don't want anyone banned. I didn't actually realise that people do get banned if I'm honest!

But if what you claim is true, that @youoboys isn't your account, then I don't understand why he's still here after he's threatened violence against you and others. You asked for him to be banned, didn't you? Especially when others have been banned for much much less.

I'd prefer that no one got banned and we settled things by jousting personally!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No, it looks like he's being rational, respectful, and stating things that are 100% correct
Thank you. I realise that I do stir people on here, but I'm really not doing that. I'm honestly trying to understand all of this because it doesn't make sense to me.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not at all mate. As I said, I don't want anyone banned. I didn't actually realise that people do get banned if I'm honest!

But if what you claim is true, that @youoboys isn't your account, then I don't understand why he's still here after he's threatened violence against you and others. You asked for him to be banned, didn't you? Especially when others have been banned for much much less.

I'd prefer that no one got banned and we settled things by jousting personally!
The way I see it is the mods are HR.
There's verbal and formal warnings given in private, sometimes mediation, and it all happens behind closed doors to not affect the forum and to protect others when needed, and the rest don't know it occurs until someone is fired or 'banned'.
So none of us can really look at something and say the mods aren't doing anything because we don't know what's working or being cooked in the background.
And on the other end of the spectrum, mods who go Stalin and overboard authoritarian are also dealt with and have been.
Remember, the greatest trick a mod can ever pull is convincing people they don't exist or aren't present.
Means the operation is oiled up and smooth.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thank you. I realise that I do stir people on here, but I'm really not doing that. I'm honestly trying to understand all of this because it doesn't make sense to me.
I think people get banned for racial slurs, and abusing other members with foul language. I could be wrong, but If someone reports a post, it gets removed and the offending person gets a warning, if they persist with abuse they get banned temporarily, if they keep it up upon return, it's a longer holiday.

As I said, I could be wrong but that's what I think, I've never been banned so I wouldn't know the exact process

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think people get banned for racial slurs, and abusing other members with foul language. I could be wrong, but If someone reports a post, it gets removed and the offending person gets a warning, if they persist with abuse they get banned temporarily, if they keep it up upon return, it's a longer holiday.

As I said, I could be wrong but that's what I think, I've never been banned so I wouldn't know the exact process
AH, OK. So for someone to get banned they first need to be reported for a post. Got you. Thanks for that.

So basically, if a person or a group of people have a grudge against an individual or individuals all they need to do is group report a post and that person will get banned? And in @youoboys case because we can all see it's just a geeup no one is reporting it (assume Nasheed hasn't because he'd be reporting on himself) so no one gets banned?

Thanks for that. Didn't realise anyone gets banned, though now I think about it MrInvisible was banned wasn't he?, so didn't try to understand the processes. I should be more careful about making enemies then!

Cheers!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
AH, OK. So for someone to get banned they first need to be reported for a post. Got you. Thanks for that.

So basically, if a person or a group of people have a grudge against an individual or individuals all they need to do is group report a post and that person will get banned? And in @youoboys case because we can all see it's just a geeup no one is reporting it (assume Nasheed hasn't because he'd be reporting on himself) so no one gets banned?

Thanks for that. Didn't realise anyone gets banned, though now I think about it MrInvisible was banned wasn't he?, so didn't try to understand the processes. I should be more careful about making enemies then!

Cheers!
No problem mate,

But again, I'm only saying what I think, I could be wrong about some aspects. If you would really like to know 100% what constitutes a ban I recommend asking a mod

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's verbal and formal warnings given in private, sometimes mediation, and it all happens behind closed doors to not affect the forum and to protect others when needed, and the rest don't know it occurs until someone is fired or 'banned'.
So none of us can really look at something and say the mods aren't doing anything because we don't know what's working or being cooked in the background.
And on the other end of the spectrum, mods who go Stalin and overboard authoritarian are also dealt with and have been.
Remember, the greatest trick a mod can ever pull is convincing people they don't exist or aren't present.
Got ya.Thanks.

So in this case seeing the I know Nat and Foxer have been banned then I guess it's not so oiled up and smooth then? Especially when your friend @youoboys has been making continual threats against other people.

Thanks again. Will shut up about this now though happy for a Mod to explain more if they want to? Feel free to send me a PM if you like ;)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No problem mate,

But again, I'm only saying what I think, I could be wrong about some aspects. If you would really like to know 100% what constitutes a ban I recommend asking a mod
Good man. It's a good thread this so I'll shut up about it. Sorry for clogging it down with this.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why do you always feel the need to bring in family in your shitty attacks?

How would you feel if someone had a go at your family?
Bulldogs fan here: sorry man I wrote that yesterday . Apologies.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seen a few people talk up Jason Williams as a winger. Anyone remember that Hyundai ad with Williams?

Personally, and it's probably just me, but I loved Gavin Lester as a winger. Nothing flashy. Probably not that good. But again, gave his all for the Blue and White. Of course, skill wise Williams and Utai would be a fair way ahead of him I think. But ... have a soft spot for Lester for some reason.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: nasheed it’s me.... you.... we need to stop being a dickhead....... no one likes us

A

Alexander the Great

He isn't banned. He is still active like Mac11

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: dinkum dog I’ll fight you after I root your mrs... yeah come on ... fight me
What the fuck??

Bulldogs fan here: fuck your mum too
You are a dickhead..

Why do you always feel the need to bring in family in your shitty attacks?

How would you feel if someone had a go at your family?
This sort of shit is common on here lately..

What I find really interesting in all of this is that the Mods here (sorry, don't know who you are?) ban people like Nat and Foxer for saying shit like "slimy prick" but these two are constantly on here throwing around threats, trolling etc. but they're still here. How does that work Mods?

Personally I couldn't care less about @Nasheed and his mulitple accounts as I don't take it or what other say that seriously. In fact, I think he adds A LOT to this page and I find it all amusing. But if you're going to ban Nat & Foxer (both who I think added more than these two) for stuff then you need to be consistent with things. No? Not trying to cause a fight, but really don't understand it?

** (edit) tagging who I think are Mods @habs @Papa Emeritus
Its not the 1st time this sort of gutless threat of violence has gone virtually unchecked while minor personal slurs attract bans on these threads...

Fucking joke...

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: please note boys I’m taking piss most of time. But I’ll fight ya!