Best Bulldogs team 1996-2020

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
This is my best (favourite?) team. My age and when I started supporting rules a few players out for me. I'm sure there is some recency bias too.

1. Barba
2. Perrett
3. J. Morris
4. Hopoate
5. El Masri
6. Reynolds
7. Hodkinson
8. Kasiano
9. Ennis
10. Graham
11. Prichard
12. Jackson
13. Eastwood

14. Ryan
15. Klemmer
16. Mason
17. Stagg

Maybe Patten should make the side and Barba bench. I also really liked Bryson Goodwin and Rona when they played for us. Williams probably has to be in the team based on how good he was as a player but I'm going to leave him out.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Like this thread :grinning:

Personally I'd have Polly ahead of Sherwin. Don't get me wrong. Loved Shifty. But to me the fight and never give up attitude of Polly typified to me what it meant to be a Bulldos. Absolutely love the guy.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
This is my best (favourite?) team. My age and when I started supporting rules a few players out for me. I'm sure there is some recency bias too.

1. Barba
2. Perrett
3. J. Morris
4. Hopoate
5. El Masri
6. Reynolds
7. Hodkinson
8. Kasiano
9. Ennis
10. Graham
11. Prichard
12. Jackson
13. Eastwood

14. Ryan
15. Klemmer
16. Mason
17. Stagg

Maybe Patten should make the side and Barba bench. I also really liked Bryson Goodwin and Rona when they played for us. Williams probably has to be in the team based on how good he was as a player but I'm going to leave him out.
So you just going to pretend Silva didn't exist ?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Bit of nostalgia to buy time till round 3, whenever that may be.

Just wondering what everyone's team of the last 30 years is?

the only time is they have to have had a full season at minimum with us and you'll pick a team to WIN, so you can pick a fullback as a winger like I have, and a 5/8 to hooker as I have etc.

1 Rod Silva
2 Ben Barba
3 Kerrod Holland
4 Josh Morris
5 Reimis Smith
6 Braith Anasta
7 Ben Sherwin
8 Roy Asotasi
9 Terry Lamb
10 Willie Mason
11 James Graham
12 Josh Jackson
13 Greg Eastwood
-
14 Dean Pay
15 Sonny Bill Williams
16 Willie Mason
17 Gary Connolly

Fairly standard I know, except I know that everyone is surprised at Terry Lamb getting the number 9 spot.

I thought about it and we have never truly had a great hooker. We got rid of cook before he blossomed. And we had herherington who was more a Matt Ballinn type and not attacking like the new breed of hooker.
We have had plenty of halves so I thought I would utilise one at nine.
I honestly applaud you Nasheed. At one point you shat me, but now I laugh at everyone of your posts. Legend

There's a guy on Twitter that started out the same. Indikalia I think is the accounts name. Making good money now simply by trolling people.

Look him up and take some pointers. You're getting there tho. Keep up the good work my friends

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I mean thanks? I think? But I'm not trying to troll or be funny, just starting conversations and bringing up uncomfortable truths, like about El Masri myth etc. Sometimes I confuse myself and mix players up but that's usually lack of sleep and a poor memory.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I mean thanks? I think? But I'm not trying to troll or be funny, just starting conversations and bringing up uncomfortable truths, like about El Masri myth etc. Sometimes I confuse myself and mix players up but that's usually lack of sleep and a poor memory.
Whatever you say mate. As long as you're happy, that's all that counts.

Got the name wrong. It's @indykaila. He's got 300k followers, but I can remember when he was really small. Classic troll account and people still can't figure out if he's taking the piss or serious. Brilliant. Look into it mate. Funny thing is that a few guys who actually do know a thing or too about footy (soccer) give him info so he does get shit right every now & again.

Love your work. Keep it up! Being serious too btw :grinning:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: I’m taking the piss. Life is short . I am one with nasheed
I've asked you to stop pretending you are me.
Do you want to REALLY play this game of pretending we are each other?
Think very very carefully on this answer. Because you're going to have to stand by it.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: everytime we smoke the pipe , weird things come out a mouth. Most of its dribble but time travelling is true and I am worried. The world is about to experience something that scares me. WE ARE NOT ALONE IN THE UNIVERSE!!. I suggest toilet hoarding should continue because living in the bush isn’t going to be ideal.
El Masri is the greatest bulldogs ever. What an absolute champion!! Kane Kleal was up there with Martin Bella and Toni Williams

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Think very very carefully on this answer. Because you're going to have to stand by it.
Bulldogs fan here: what’s yo beef son? Get up all in my business! I got accused
Of being you. I thought maybe I am you. Fight me

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: Signinh off now. All best for future boys . Nasheed Hurt my feelings. Don’t want to cause stress. I was only here for humour because I knew thi year was terrible . Thanks boys

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So you just going to pretend Silva didn't exist ?
Never seen him play. I said as much. 2012 and 2014 (and that core of players) were the best years this club has had since I've been following imo (the 2004 grand final was the first game I watched).

bullpup71

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think the myth is Holland mate

A

Alexander the Great

Why do you always feel the need to bring in family in your shitty attacks?

How would you feel if someone had a go at your family?
Bulldogs fan here: dinkum dog I’ll fight you after I root your mrs... yeah come on ... fight me

A

Alexander the Great

Nasheed and this dope are not the same person.

Ill bet money on it.
Congrats, you're very quickly becoming the dumbest, most unimaginative troll/douche nozzle on this forum.

That takes a lot of work, so give yourself a big sack tap (or stroke when you spank it over Holland for the zillioneth time) ;)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: dinkum dog I’ll fight you after I root your mrs... yeah come on ... fight me
What I find really interesting in all of this is that the Mods here (sorry, don't know who you are?) ban people like Nat and Foxer for saying shit like "slimy prick" but these two are constantly on here throwing around threats, trolling etc. but they're still here. How does that work Mods?

Personally I couldn't care less about @Nasheed and his mulitple accounts as I don't take it or what other say that seriously. In fact, I think he adds A LOT to this page and I find it all amusing. But if you're going to ban Nat & Foxer (both who I think added more than these two) for stuff then you need to be consistent with things. No? Not trying to cause a fight, but really don't understand it?

** (edit) tagging who I think are Mods @habs @Papa Emeritus

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What I find really interesting in all of this is that the Mods here (sorry, don't know who you are?) ban people like Nat and Foxer for saying shit like "slimy prick" but these two are constantly on here throwing around threats, trolling etc. but they're still here. How does that work Mods?

Personally I couldn't care less about @Nasheed and his mulitple accounts as I don't take it or what other say that seriously. In fact, I think he adds A LOT to this page and I find it all amusing. But if you're going to ban Nat & Foxer (both who I think added more than these two) for stuff then you need to be consistent with things. No? Not trying to cause a fight, but really don't understand it?
You know I've been banned like 8 times right? Even for things I didn't do, and at least once I stil have NFI why. And I have NEVER called someone a 'slimy prick' nor would I EVER resort to that.
So your post is a little misguided.
And stop thinking I'm the other bloke. He's just pretending to be me. Hopefully he has ceased like he said but if not he will likely be dealt with.