Benefits of an early release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think unused cap can be rolled over for one year.
If that’s the case, releasing players before June 30 could help our ability to buy for next year.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What annoys me is 2 years ago afer many many months of negotiatios, where Mbye's management stalled over and over. Dotting this (I)s and crossing the tees. Aligning all the stars in the galaxy and making sure his ball sacks where in perfect symmetry. He finally signed and squeezed us merciless.
The Tigers table an offer out of nowhere and in 5 min he's jumped ship.
I'm happy to see the back of him now.
His only attribute is speed and he's shown this off the field as well by the speed hes made his mind up.
I'm sorry but I never saw any bulldog passion in him . He'll dissapoint at the Tigers as well but it will not be our problem. Thank you to West Tigers for helping us start the cleansing process.
Agree... mbye is all business.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Taane Milne is waiting for nrl clearance
Their slowness and incompetence is mind boggling

There are enough players running around in reserve grade that are of genuine fg quality that we could pick up on the cheap and make a name for themselves.

I’ve watched heaps of nsw cup this year on 9 and fox and there can be some astute signings if we are diliigent in recruitment.

For one Penrith reserve grade side is full of fg quality players. Nzld warriors have some talent running around theirs too. That’s just a start. I also like jai field from the drahqueens, can play half and fullback and is electric quick.

Hope the Katoa signing is true and Milne gets cleared by the nrl.
You referring to the Sharks winger who got injured round 1? Would be our best signing since Rona

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Foran was the first player who should of been shopped around. Frankenstein has better maneuverability than this fraudulent Manly imposter.

Not even the whackos out there could explain how the kennel puts Mbye & Woods on the "out" list before Foran
Nailed it my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.