Ben hannant bloke in a bar

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fair point and no doubt a highlight for him, but his form overall was never as good as at the dogs. Not saying he still wasn't a decent player.
At the backend of his career, a very handy bench player for the Cowboys to pick up with an already ridiculous forward pack.

A very solid club player and well respected in every team. Reminds me of Tolman huge heart and motor, kept getting contracts even late in his career.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow
That really puts things in perspective

At the time he left us early on compassionate grounds
I thought he was just another soft cock queenslnder who came to our club for the Money then shit on us when a better offer came along.

Goes to show, you never know what's going on behind closed doors.

Poor bloke, he did the right thing.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If only ben had an Actros in his corner on the kennel 10 years ago he wouldn’t have copped so much flak

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That game against Fui Fui in the semi final is front row folklore. Last time two forwards had a duel in the NRL

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That was a great listen, hearing how hard he worked to get where he did was top notch.

I've always liked the guy, after that my respect has gone up a level.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Eastwood as well.
I remember Eastwood was a late signing in 09 because he couldn’t get a visa to England. Played the season oht. Went to Eng in 2010. Missed us so came back in 2011.