ben czislowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitehaven uk

New Pup
Reaction score
does anyone have any info on this guy? what is he like? i understand he is with wynnum sea eagles now?

whitehaven uk

New Pup
Reaction score
his name keeps popping up about joining us (whitehaven) in national league 1 the division below super league

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

he is too small to play first grade rugby league thats for sure.

whitehaven uk

New Pup
Reaction score
the league we play in is mainly part time players with only 3 full time teams if ben did join us he would be a full time player for us along with steve trindall (former manly sea eagles/west tigers) prop
the standard of league is nothing compared to super league or the nrl

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if thats the case he might fit in, but he is the worst player to play in the nrl for awhile ahead of the walker brothers and that pom edmonson for the roosters. even chris beattie will be better this year.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trust me when we all say he isnt that hot!

If you can access it, go to www.nrl.com and access the video gallery. Watch round 2 2005 Bulldogs V Cowboys.

Its been 2 years since, but that performance was by far the worst i have seen from any prop.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
his record isnt too flashy tbh...

8 hitups for 39m and thAt was against the cowboys in the 05 season... and he throws in some cheap tackles as well which arent that neccessary

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard he is a teacher as well ???

Deadset ****e. Might carve 'em over that way...

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
named club captain of qld cup team wynnum, however is now playing reserve grade for them hhaha

H

Haztrick

He has a huge heart, never stops trying. But unfortunately he isn't very dominate. Always takes hard and straight runs but gets smashed every time.

Should do decent in a crap side, though. No offence.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dead set, if league sides were picked on good guys, he would be in my side. However, on playing ability, would go ok in a second tier comp. No better than that. Will not dominate the play nor will he be a forward enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.