Opinion Ben Cummins nickname thread

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
After todays excellent refereeing performance by Ben Cummins I feel the Kennel needs to have a nickname for him. He spent 40 mins expanding our rectums and the next 40 realising he hadn't used lube, the screams would be too loud and the rest of the NRL couldn't ignore it. So he made up for it.

I'm nominating NoHole.

If you're cummins and your NoHole, then you're just a wank.

Thoughts?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
It's already cumstain, isn't it?
See - I always viewed that term as just poor aim on my behalf. Not particularly bad - just usually pissed and am shooting all over the shop.

Maybe I'm wrong? Is cumstain bad?

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
After todays excellent refereeing performance by Ben Cummins I feel the Kennel needs to have a nickname for him. He spent 40 mins expanding our rectums and the next 40 realising he hadn't used lube, the screams would be too loud and the rest of the NRL couldn't ignore it. So he made up for it.

I'm nominating NoHole.

If you're cummins and your NoHole, then you're just a wank.

Thoughts?
Mega Colon Blow perhaps

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dick head with that ordinary hair cut.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After today im more than convinced the refs have something against us.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Fellas - gotta be comething (sorry, freudian slip) that u can put on a sign. Some good options but I'd like to see the end of the game.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After today im more than convinced the refs have something against us.
Well we did just sign up for a sponsor which is against betting in the game. Given that betting partners run the game I doubt they were terribly impressed.

Besides we weren't even meant to have Cummins today. Our ref was replaced at rather late notice.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well we did just sign up for a sponsor which is against betting in the game. Given that betting partners run the game I doubt they were terribly impressed.

Besides we weren't even meant to have Cummins today. Our ref was replaced at rather late notice.
That makes it even more suss that they changed the ref and put this rorted c***.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When Josh pulled him up at Half-time he shit bricks LOLLL.. did you see how many times Cummins randomly stopped and looked like he wanted to change direction or even back track LOLLL

this could be a changing of the guard moment for the Dogs ..

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why the hell would they change the ref to Bum Cumin!

But we got the 2 points, send him a dogs jersey!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When Josh pulled him up at Half-time he shit bricks LOLLL.. did you see how many times Cummins randomly stopped and looked like he wanted to change direction or even back track LOLLL

Yeah noticed that

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I noticed when he put that cowboy on report for attacking the kicker he looked like he was going to bin him but buckled.

He left his hand in the cross position for longer than he had to.

That and the look on his face made it look suss.

Malla

Reaction score
***** a massive cat. Literally dropped his nuts when Josh called him out at halftime and started giving us the benefit of the doubt lol
Jackson needs to do this every week. He never did it last year nor the year before and thats why we used to get pumped by refs. Cam Smith did it every game. He had open ended discussions with the refs on the field thats literally how Storm ended up getting most of the calls.

This is all Jacksons needs to do. He also needs to use the challenge more effectively.