Ben Cummins is the ref again for our game.....

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cummings & Sutton, have there own little wager going on between them on who can screw us the best, So far Sutton is in front that means Cummings has to play catch up, he will get his chance on Friday so watch out dogs here comes Cummings. For all our Kennel mates who don't believe these reffs don't have a Vendetta against us I'm surprised that no one mentioned that Burton put a challenge in against Souths on Friday but it was blatantly dismissed by the same Sutton who left us a man down and made sure we didn't see ball again in that 10minutes period under the pretense that he had continually warned on ruck infringements but souths never even got one warning for the same infringements, Sutton must be very religious, he seems to have his own crucifixion's every Good Friday he thinks he's Pontios Pilate as he washes his hands of the whole situation when he evens up the penalty count towards the end of the game when we have no chance of winning.
Completely lost my marbles with him being religious and doing crucifixions every Good Friday. It’s been 3 minutes now and I laugh every time I read it.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome news to hear Cummins is out for this game ... just wish it was he and Sutton, and for all of our games.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Peter Gough has reff'd our games 18 times since 2016 and we have lost 13 of them.

Always a Bulldog

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When will you guys learn it's not just 1 or 2 refs that have an agenda of manipulating scores? It's ALL of the refs, their employers set the agenda. It's all about maximising profits and minimising losses for the betting agencies.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When will you guys learn it's not just 1 or 2 refs that have an agenda of manipulating scores? It's ALL of the refs, their employers set the agenda. It's all about maximising profits and minimising losses for the betting agencies.
For years I’ve found what you just said as false. But I have come around to believe this in the last few years. It’s a big rort! Anywhere where gambling is involved in sport you have to question the integrity of the outcomes. I’m with you on this!

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why would they rig games for the favourites to win?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For years I’ve found what you just said as false. But I have come around to believe this in the last few years. It’s a big rort! Anywhere where gambling is involved in sport you have to question the integrity of the outcomes. I’m with you on this!
There’s a reason why they introduced 6 again rule… very easy to swing the games…. It was a mighty effort by the tigers the other night they got no 6 agains… parra were given the opportunity to win the game countless times

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
When you rig a game you rig it so the outsider wins
And even if they are maximising profits then Brisbane will be on top. Not the poorest area of Western Sydney

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When you rig a game you rig it so the outsider wins
True if it was only one option in betting. When you have margins, overs/unders and especially multis, you need to manipulate games to maximise profits or minimise losses.

Nothing breaks a multi like a favourite losing or not winning 13+.

Last edited:

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
True if it was only one option in betting. When you have margins, overs/unders and especially multis, you need to manipulate games to maximise profits or minimise losses.

Nothing breaks a multi like a favourite losing or not winning 13+.
We’re just shit

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why would they rig games for the favourites to win?
LaurieDaly can come on NRL 360 on a Wednesday night and tell us what the betting trends are and how much money is held on a particular outcome so it may be that it is not just the win or lose betting but also the margins etc etc so obviously the refs could possibly know this as well and referee accordingly. The six again rule has given the refs open slather without any real scrutiny.The final results of games need not be affected but when so much money is involved, there would be temptation The NRL should have no connection/ affiliation/financial support from the betting agencies. FFS they sponsor most of the bloody teams.