Ben Barba sacked by Cowboys and facing deregistration - Consolidated Thread

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i always thought ben barba was a creep with his husky voice

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and speaking of rugby honouring his ban what about tennis australia and lleyton hewitts abuse on tomic,or doesnt it work both ways

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
FMD if that was my daughter I’d be digging a fucking hole
You're got a boat, a 44 gallon drum holes drilled out led weights a 1 airtank ,the air tank is so he can have a good long think about himself on the ocean floor and why he is in this position before he dies

Reactions: K E

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey brother I just finished watching a series on netflix called 'LAST CHANCE U" about high school NFL in the states if you haven't seen it take a look i reckon you will love it.
Thanks bro, I will definately watch it.

PS how's the fishing this season?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You're got a boat, a 44 gallon drum holes drilled out led weights a 1 airtank ,the air tank is so he can have a good long think about himself on the ocean floor and why he is in this position before he dies
I've got the mincer for the boat

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe he could fight the winner of Gallen VS Hoppa?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
According to SMH, NRL IU bigwig Karyn Murphy is flying down to Sydney from Townsville tomorrow to meet with NRL officials to hand down the official decision on Ben Barba.
She is not one to mess with. Did you see her photo in the Telecrap insert relating to the 50 most powerful women in sport?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
She is not one to mess with. Did you see her photo in the Telecrap insert relating to the 50 most powerful women in sport?
I think she's part indigenous too, so she can cover any issue that comes in front of her fairly (Men/Womans/Indigenous players).

Ex top Qld Police Inspector so not one to mess about.