News Belmore boost: St Helens reluctantly ready to release Test star to Dogs

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The best fullback in the UK was a dud in the NRL lol.

Thompson should be fine, I was a little hesitant at first but since the rule changes I think the game will suit him even more and make the transition across a lot easier.
Pom forwards generally do much better in Australia than backs

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No just at all in my opinion. Quality is wuality no matter how you look at it. The best prop in the UK will NOT be a dud in the NRL!!!!
Def not. It's probably the best signing we have had for years and 6 again suits him as its more SL orientated. We are on a winner but lets not bag him without a fair go.

I tried to point out how its going to be hard for him adjusting etc so posters cant be writing him off on TK too soon ;)

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 weeks of isolation would have to adhered to once he arrives though

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You started with the name calling you hypocrite. It’s very clear you have NFI about rugby league and negativity wise you must be Sancho’s grandmother but if you make a comment on a discussion board expect replies. That’s how it works
See! I pointed out to TK the trouble you have with comprehension....

"Grow up and if you insist on elevating my posts with your attention, then you'll get the appropriate response from me if they are just plain ol' insulting.

Ignore my posts, or keep to sensible discussion on Bulldogs issues".

No problem at all seeing your dullard comments, if you stick to Bulldogs discussion, and not display your dodgy personality disorder zeroing in on me. Get a grip.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although Thompson is pretty big and can play prop, he seems more of a running backrower to me. He could be a great pickup, but we still need an enforcer IMO (Tolman out and Napa back to the bench).

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does this mean his three year deal starts from 2020? If so leave him there and start from 2021 please, thank you come again!
Nah, he’ll be signed for 3.5 years.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Just got the email confirmation. Can't wait to see him in action.