News Belmore Blueprint: Jesse Ramien must prove he has ‘Bulldogs DNA’

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What Hill is saying, is that any potential recruits have to buy into the Bulldogs system/philosophy, which they call it "DNA"

Same shit with the Storm, you have to buy into the Storm "system" if you want to play at the club

DNA, System, Culture - all the same fucken shit

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What Hill is saying, is that any potential recruits have to buy into the Bulldogs system/philosophy, which they call it "DNA"

Same shit with the Storm, you have to buy into the Storm "system" if you want to play at the club

DNA, System, Culture - all the same fucken shit
And common sense has prevailed

Reactions: DT

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There’s nothing wrong with Ramien

He didn’t fit into the newc party lifestyle and wankfest over Ponga and Pearce

Kid has a good head on his shoulders and a family man

We should do everything we can to lure him
It’s that simple
If thats the case then he should get a contract.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All this time the ‘Bulldogs DNA’ I used to call due diligence

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We are looking to attract one or two players in key positions and add them to a much-improved squad of this year. We are looking forward to what next year brings.”
Now that sounds promising, but let's see whether the players are interested in a "values" test, esp. if it means off field antics.
How do you reckon an in demand player would react to a public statement like that? Ok in general the CEO would say it but they've been putting it out they can only afford 2 of the 3. Sounds niave coming from the club, trying to recruit grown men.

Next we hear Ramien, Api or EseEse didn't pass our character test....odd.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I like it for this reason. We have been reading (true or not?) about Ramien's attitude, wanting a club with early ball, wanting overs even though he's been let go etc etc. Atleast us saying this to him sets the standard that we are the boss not you mate. If he jumps on board their is no confusion as to the expectations and what is required from him. Proper club and player relationship, nip it in the bud so to speak!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There’s nothing wrong with Ramien

He didn’t fit into the newc party lifestyle and wankfest over Ponga and Pearce

Kid has a good head on his shoulders and a family man

We should do everything we can to lure him
It’s that simple
Wank fest over Ponga..? Did you see him today. Fuck me, I would give him his 6 mil over 4 years now and find someone to give him a weekly blowy.

I think it's more of a no Dickheads policy that Hill is talking about and maybe we should apply that to a few current players like Nappa..

Ramien has a greedy manager in his ear and hasn't achieved anything yet but is acting like he is the next Greg Inglis.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you reckon an in demand player would react to a public statement like that? Ok in general the CEO would say it but they've been putting it out they can only afford 2 of the 3. Sounds niave coming from the club, trying to recruit grown men.

Next we hear Ramien, Api or EseEse didn't pass our character test....odd.
That’s just dumb...

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wank fest over Ponga..? Did you see him today. Fuck me, I would give him his 6 mil over 4 years now and find someone to give him a weekly blowy.

I think it's more of a no Dickheads policy that Hill is talking about and maybe we should apply that to a few current players like Nappa..

Ramien has a greedy manager in his ear and hasn't achieved anything yet but is acting like he is the next Greg Inglis.
Ponga only plays one side of the field. The Cowboys were clueless but the good teams have worked out where he is going and can contain him.

Until he learns to play both sides he is not worth the money he is asking for.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dean Pay: are you a good country bloke?
Player: ...ahhh yes?
Dean Pay: you’re in. You can take RFMs spot. I’ll introduce you to Adam and you will both become my dynamic duo

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ponga only plays one side of the field. The Cowboys were clueless but the good teams have worked out where he is going and can contain him.

Until he learns to play both sides he is not worth the money he is asking for.
Yeah.. no. Has all the hallmarks of a Lockyer, Johns, Thurston. Can turn a game on his own, has blinding speed and has been around 5 mins. All the great players look like they have all day to do what they are doing, Ponga has that in spades.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Fuck did u watch that game , I could of scored a try
Coen Hess got beat that many times in the centres
Problem with ponga he hasn’t stood up against quality team in form
And his demanding more mo eye than anyone by about 400-500 a year
What a joke
No doubt he will be a superstar but shit, inconsistent at the moment is the best word for him

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck did u watch that game , I could of scored a try
Coen Hess got beat that many times in the centres
Problem with ponga he hasn’t stood up against quality team in form
And his demanding more mo eye than anyone by about 400-500 a year
What a joke
No doubt he will be a superstar but shit, inconsistent at the moment is the best word for him
Yes I did and sure, the Cowboys were average. But, you can always polish a gem. But no matter how much you work a turd it's still a turd.
I remember our club and many of its supporters saying "he is too skinny" "can play but has shoulders like a milk arrowroot" That kid left us and went on to be JT.. .

Ponga is miles ahead of where JT was at the same time in his career.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got this guy or what he better shape up if we have you wear a dogs colours you die for it or fuck you fuck off

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dean Pay: are you a good country bloke?
Player: ...ahhh yes?
Dean Pay: you’re in. You can take RFMs spot. I’ll introduce you to Adam and you will both become my dynamic duo
So the recruitment of a "non country" boy in DWZ and dropping his "country" boy Meaney for DWZ, along with dropping his "country" boy in Cogger for "non country" boy in Foran is playing favourites to country boys?

There are some real fucken tools on this kennel...