Belmore and Bondi watching on as NRL considers Souths scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol
making an effort tonight to contact the lady who’s in South Africa out of our timezone, which has made it more difficult to have a proper interview,” veteran league reporter Phil Rothfield said on Monday

Fuck me dead if she called her at 5 pm yesterday it would be 9am in south Africa, and funnily enough the same today.
Its not that fucking difficult

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The early narrative that went around about this woman that she was offended and surprised by what happened is not quite holding water,” he said on NRL360.

“It all depends on whether it’s consensual as opposed to non-consensual which is what we were originally led to believe.

Fuck me dead its not the fucking point the shylock set the standard it doesn't matter if were consensual or not it doesn't matter if its private or not.
They willingly go naked just like the dogs they were not fucking asked to be photographed.
As most predicted you can see what way this is heading. And for the gutless **** shylock who hasn't said boo he has more than proved his double standards

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Please... don't EVER put "Belmore" in same sentence. As "Bondi" - I'm sure most of you can see what I did there ;)

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently this girl now doesn’t want to talk about it...weird. I’m starting to smell a payoff

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well if Angus Chriteon is alledgelly involved, then uncle Nick would have chipped in with the Gladiator to shut her up....
Plus a business class holiday to South Africa

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well if Angus Chriteon is alledgelly involved, then uncle Nick would have chipped in with the Gladiator to shut her up....
Plus a business class holiday to South Africa
Is that a thing? Never heard it. AC that is.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A night with the Gladiator
His fuck buddy Mrs. Burgess may crack the shits with that. She needs the phone chucker's dick like Rothfield needs a drink.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm guessing she was paid off. The line they will probably try to sell was that she got her apology and that was all she wanted. To complete the spin on this they will say that after reviewing the information they had, she mistakenly consented in confusing terms when in actual fact she didn't want to see anything. She has admitted her wording was not clear in this matter which is why she only wanted an apology. They will condemn Burgess for doing something that was not in keeping with his character and fine him a small amount.

Long story short I'll not watch a single second of the finals this year and the game that is my only sporting interest is now leaving a sour taste. Hypocrasy is a horrible thing.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greenberg over-reacted to a Telecrap deliberate and pre-planned beat up and has set a precedent that will eventually be his downfall. He will need to impose higher penalties for the much worse behaviours and the clubs will revolt and sack him. The dope deserves it. Meanwhile the Telecrap is hastening its own demise by shabby stunts and sensationalist beat ups that only sevre to tear down the game it primarily relies upon to sell its papers. These clowns of editors never learn and the paper will disappear like the Mirror before it.

Status
Not open for further replies.