Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What is it with the burgess boys wanting to pull their rabbit out of hat

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Heads need to roll at Souths and Burgess boys suspended same amount of time as Pearce got

If NRL have any leaders and credibility they need to act now

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Heads need to roll at Souths and Burgess boys suspended same amount of time as Pearce got

Just heard on Fox that Sam Burgess and three other players are having a press conference at 1:30pm tomorrow to discuss the incident. They also said that the NRL won't act on the incident until next week.

So, NRL won't do anything until after the GF most likely. How convenient for Souths.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just heard on Fox that Sam Burgess and three other players are having a press conference at 1:30pm tomorrow to discuss the incident. They also said that the NRL won't act on the incident until next week.

So, NRL won't do anything until after the GF most likely. How convenient for Souths.
Double standards if I have ever seen it. The spin doctors no doubt working overtime on their speeches

TG talks about a bad look for the game...

So how does the game look if Sam Burgess is holding up the trophy and then found guilty?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Double standards if I have ever seen it. The spin doctors no doubt working overtime on their speeches

TG talks about a bad look for the game...

So how does the game look if Sam Burgess is holding up the trophy and then found guilty?
I hear ya mate, it's beyond a joke how things get dealt with so differently per case, or should I say club. The fact that they are also making it out like "oh poor Sam" as if he is a victim but did everything to smear Adam Elliot's behavior.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Lol im not surprised but still pissed of at the blatant double standards.but don't forget the shylock can spin anything.
Remember with barba. Ben is sick and needs help. he turned him into the victim but there was pictures of his mrs with a freshly punched face getting round.
If he turns a women beater into a victim this will be a walk in the park for the shylock.
This almost feels to scripted burgers holding up a trophy get interviewed " its been a tough few weeks on you but you made it through blah blah blah.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

So, NRL won't do anything until after the GF most likely. How convenient for Souths.[/QUOTE

That would be just about right. The story broke last Thursday after the incident lay in limbo since May this year, a total of nearly five months.

Now the 'alleged' instigators of this 'alleged' incident have had nearly a week to get together and prepare their defence. The statements ,which will no doubt be heavily scripted will be designed to tug at the heart strings and be full of platitudes and regret.

Will be very interested to see how this plays out and what sort of response we get from the CEO of the game, no doubt within days of the season ending.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Me two now after this bs...but geez times are bad when that's the case :grinning:
I agree, but right now my hatred of Souths is that fraction higher than the Chooks. In light of everything that has happened with Souths sexing and domestic violence case they are being sucked off by the nrl and media at the moment. All the talk of them making the GF, makes me sick to my stomach haha.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I agree, but right now my hatred of Souths is that fraction higher than the Chooks. In light of everything that has happened with Souths sexing and domestic violence case they are being sucked off by the nrl and media at the moment. All the talk of them making the GF, makes me sick to my stomach haha.
Can hear that f___n bell already.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can hear that f___n bell already.
Seriously it's a souths wankfest again. I just watched Nrl 360 and am watching League Wrap an all they are talking about is Souths and how great they are. Make me wanna spew.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Seriously it's a souths wankfest again. I just watched Nrl 360 and am watching League Wrap an all they are talking about is Souths and how great they are. Make me wanna spew.
The blatant double standards just do ya head in. How can this happen? How this is allowed to fester along ...with the Dogs relentlessly lambasted at every opportunity and the scandal involving Souths x 2, Cronulla and Parra just passing interest? Crazy.

Anyway it highlights to everyone the bs going on to all league fans (if they care).

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I avoid all shows on the nrl, not wasting my time on morons Deep throating who they like.

Last edited:

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thats the problem, the NRL have neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.