Bellamy

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe Bellamy is on the way out of the Storm. Just look at their roster. Losing Addo car and Vuni and Momorowski at the end of the year so their back line will be worse than ours. They already have to play Olam! Even in the forwards letting Tino go. No way he would do that of he was staying on passed this year. If he comes to the dogs though... not sure about that, My money is Broncos for 2022.
His got heaps of qaulity still and probs more cash haha

R Papenhuyzen
C munster
C Smith
B Smith
H Grant
NAS
F Kaufusi
Bromwich brothers
J Hughes
M Seve
D Finucane

And younger blokes that look good

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His got heaps of qaulity still and probs more cash haha

R Papenhuyzen
C munster
C Smith
B Smith
H Grant
NAS
F Kaufusi
Bromwich brothers
J Hughes
M Seve
D Finucane

And younger blokes that look good
Depressing isn’t it as a dogs fan

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wow.!!! Imagine it :hearteyes:

Change of subject, if Barrett does get the job, Maybe he could bring Charlie Staines with him, that kid scored 4 on debut.. quick as fuck, nice passing game and can put A move on the defence, and only 19..!!
Next RTS imo

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What we should be doing is offering Cam smith Captain / Coach role. Pay him minimal $$$ acceptable to play eg $400K plus $1.1m to coach so a way of keeping salary cap down by paying him less as player & pay top dollar which is excluded to coach us. Granted vary rare these days to Cap / coach but if u have a couple good assistants can be done!!!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Change of subject, if Barrett does get the job, Maybe he could bring Charlie Staines with him, that kid scored 4 on debut.. quick as fuck, nice passing game and can put A move on the defence, and only 19..!!
And apparently he plays fb

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Are you thinking what I am thinking
Our New ROCK-STAR FULLBACK ?
Well he did get on the pingas after his debut as he went to the hospital with lock jaw haha

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Throw in Burton & Leniu and we’d be cheering.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I’ll believe that one when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert!