Beirut Blast on 4 Corners

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just heart breaking. And the Aussie 2 year old who lost his life.

Those people are so resilient and so let down :(

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Love my country, always have, always will, but I didn't watch that. No need to be reminded what happens when a hopeless government fails to look after its own people.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Love my country, always have, always will, but I didn't watch that. No need to be reminded what happens when a hopeless government fails to look after its own people.
I hope a lot of Australians who dont have ME background, or understanding, watch it mate to inform themselves of what these proud, desperately let down, good people are going through.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope a lot of Australians who dont have ME background, or understanding, watch it mate to inform themselves of what these proud, desperately let down, good people are going through.
I watched it and found it hard to fathom ordinary people could be so unbreakable. I recommend everyone to watch it as it puts 2020 into perspective. At least it did for me.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

I wonder what all the lebs i know in my community who rack on about lebanon being the number one country, paris of the middle east, paradise on earth, better than australia etc are saying now.

I see this daily in the area.

We're very lucky the wider aussies still show compassion to us.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

I wonder what all the lebs i know in my community who rack on about lebanon being the number one country, paris of the middle east, paradise on earth, better than australia etc are saying now.

I see this daily in the area.

We're very lucky the wider aussies still show compassion to us.
It used to be the Paris of the ME, just like Baghdad was the Dubai back in the day.

Now it's just another 3rd world country in the shithole that is the Middle East.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It used to be the Paris of the ME, just like Baghdad was the Dubai back in the day.

Now it's just another 3rd world country in the shithole that is the Middle East.
Yeah true, but then slowly in the last ten years after things got quiet again it started becoming 'sickest country cuz' 'best doctors in the world bro!' And 'why pay tax for? Come village' and bro, you know you can do the snow in lunch but then surfs at evening' and all these facts that are twisted truths presented to make Lebanon the best nation on earth, either shared on Facebook or told in the street. thats when the flags weren't being waved in the street and being told outright it's the best country to live in the world.

The best one for me is the girl who said Lebanon and France are the classiest places in Europe.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
As a Lebanese Australian, it really saddens me to no end. I could have very easily been stuck in that country if my parents never migrated to Australia 55 years ago. I can’t help but empathize with everyone over there.
Yes absolutely. I'm not ME but you just have to empathise, and admire, the resilience of those people under such tough, and such poor, governance all round :(