Beer Appreciation Thread

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Well, this might be a bit left field but it'll end with beer I promise. After watching Blokes U Can Trust (Cosmic Psychos story) on utube and loving it - felt guilty - thought I'd throw some $$$'s at the boys to make up for watching it for free. Knew Ross made wine and thought It'd be nice for the collection + some merc (https://builttospill.wine/collections/cosmic-psychos if your interested). Anyways, went with 2 red and 2 whites (always the way to go so u try one and have a keeper for a special or you if average you can demolish it next time) and only 1 red and white showed up. So I got in touch with them.

The answer I received was sorry, and we'll send the missing wine out and some frosty lagers to make up for it. Checked the website and all they have are some garage project and pabst blue ribbon. Guessing the Pabst is it, unless Ross is brewing something funky in the shed. Anyone tried it?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
One of my favourite facts about Niels Bohr is that he publicly debated Einstein on Quantum Physics, with Einstein stating that Bohr's position on Quantum Physics was stupid and not based in reality at all.

And it turned out that Einstein was completely wrong.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a few of.those asahi or what ever there called last night, got me running back and forth to the dunna this morning- I'll stick to my vb

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a carnt of a day and so deserved this. .

20211116_193923.jpg

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Had a kingfisher at this indian restaurant tonight. Was pretty good if I'm honest.
They are a massively underrated beer and I’d prefer them to any of our pubs and clubs “house” beers

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Happy Hump Day... after coming home from a very long lunch I told Mrs CD that I was only going to have 1 at home, so...

20211117_200840.jpg

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I had a few new draught beers yesterday and they were all really nice
Eden brewery Smokey jalapeño IPA
Two birds new heights deca hopped IPA
Nomad powder day cookies & cream stout

The only shit thing is that two only came in baby sized half pints in our nanny state due to the alcohol content. Bring on America next month

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Any good? Abt12's is sort of where I go with trappist.
I'm not generally into this sort of thing, unless i'm at the German Club for some reason, but i was in Dans and just bought one on a whim.

It was good but you couldn't have a session on them (well, depends on what you have on the next day).