Beer Appreciation Thread

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Fosters is shit. I don't why Australians are believed to love that Beer.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting!
I'm not historically into the Hazy stuff, but the guy at my local bottle, who I trust with this sort of thing, recommended it.

Not sure if I'd drink it regularly, but it was good enough. A mate is coming over this afternoon for a session, so I thought I'd better gave a couple just to make sure they were OK.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably one for Brisbane locals, has anyone been to 'All Inn Brewing' at Banyo? Got a $100 voucher for there for my birthday recently. Will try and get out there sometime in the next few weekends.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably one for Brisbane locals, has anyone been to 'All Inn Brewing' at Banyo? Got a $100 voucher for there for my birthday recently. Will try and get out there sometime in the next few weekends.

Yes, it's fairly local to my place. It's been around about 5 - 6 years (so, it's one of the original places before small breweries popped up everywhere). Good beer imo.

They used to do rotating food trucks for catering (it's at the end of a long road in an industrial area). But I haven't been there for a couple of years.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully I can head out there sometime in the next few weekends and spend my voucher. I gotta get to that one at Stafford too.
Ha. Well spotted. I bought this one at a local bws, but make sure you enjoy your voucher whilst we still can :grinning: