Beer Appreciation Thread

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Must add i dink whiskey on rocks between sips of beer my taste buds may be fried,
Yeah I'm a more of a whiskey man then a beer man but it's like asking if I would rather a blowjob from Delta Goodrem or Dannii Minogue

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm a more of a whiskey man then a beer man but it's like asking if I would rather a blowjob from Delta Goodrem or Dannii Minogue
Danni Minogue she has that trash element about her and would definitely do anal, delta would look good with those doey eyes giving you a bj but would freak if you touched her balloon knot .
Well that's the way I imagined it anyway

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Also love this , brewery is nearly 1000years old they been making beer since 768 or something and doesn't taste like a hipster shook up a bottle of passion pop and stuck it up his arse and shat it out and decided to call it beer, ( no offense to hipster who like putting passion pop bottles up their arses and thinking it's beer)
View attachment 24667
Mmmm Octoberfest beer. Danni. Delta wouldn’t know how to suck a dick, would talk too much & there’s a risk she’d start singing

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mmmm Octoberfest beer. Danni. Delta wouldn’t know how to suck a dick, would talk too much & there’s a risk she’d start singing
I'm sure she would, but it wouldnt be make up running down her face good.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fanboi IPA from Happy Valley (Stafford, qld). This is as hoppy as I'm willing to go. It treads a very fine line, but does it exceptionally well.

If any of you guys find yourself on the Northside of Brisbane hit me up.

20210611_185409.jpg

Last edited:

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fanboi IPA from Happy Valley (Stafford, qld). This is a hoppy as I'm willing to go. It treads a very fine line, but does it exceptionally well.

If any of you guys find yourself on the Northside of Brisbane hit me up.

View attachment 25283
I only live a few k's away but still haven't been there. Me and my dog visit my brother and his dog at Ballistic brewing at Salisbury a bit.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I only live a few k's away but still haven't been there. Me and my dog visit my brother and his dog at Ballistic brewing at Salisbury a bit.
Ballistic is quite good, but i'm probably more partial to Slipstream (which is very close to Ballistic), especially their XPA. There is also Olympus brewing in that area too.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe change it to the booze appreciation thread?

Love me a good Kraken Rum. You can get driven off rum easily in Australia due to Bundaberg Rum (horrible stuff) but actual Rum (Jamaican/Caribbean Rum) is excellent and it doesn't get better than Kraken.

Canadian Club and Jameson's are great cheap whiskey's too.
Try an NQ dark and stormy, 60ml Kraken rum plenty of ice and Matsos ginger beer as the mixer.Tastes awesome but that shit will lay you out quick.