Beer Appreciation Thread

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Had a korean beer the other day wasn't the best but was cold and not like licking a passion fruit out of a hairy sweaty arse crack
That last line is what it'd be like kissing that beast in your avatar pic I'd reckon lol.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Lol, na it’s where I disappear in a cloud of smoke. If the other boys in the shout were on full strength beers, they’d be making there way home also....
Used to know this clown years ago that whenever you'd have a night on the piss at someone's house, he'd be getting blotto (along with the rest of us) but he had this annoying fucken habit of putting out his durrie butts in people's beers. You'd only be 2 or 3 mouthfuls into a fresh can and the hopeless prick would unthinkingly drop his finished smoke in it. Complete clueless deadshit. Needless to say don't hang out with him no more.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
If I had a choice to have an ipa or chew her out I would have to have a long think
Just remember that an IPA, no matter how shitty-tasting, will only be an inconvenience for the next day with your hangover. Get that hideous scrub-mullet knocked up and your hangover would last 2 decades.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Used to know this clown years ago that whenever you'd have a night on the piss at someone's house, he'd be getting blotto (along with the rest of us) but he had this annoying fucken habit of putting out his durrie butts in people's beers. You'd only be 2 or 3 mouthfuls into a fresh can and the hopeless prick would unthinkingly drop his finished smoke in it. Complete clueless deadshit. Needless to say don't hang out with him no more.
I’ve been pissed many a time grabbed wrong beer at a party in younger days. Gone for a swig and yep you know the rest, absolutely disgusting

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
Well really I finished all my work years ago so I just sat here drank beer and hoped for the best

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we need a 'All things Japan' thread. I so badly want to go there and start checking it out. But this is a pretty cool Japan beer vid. Apparently from a few years back, but all still looks good to me.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I had some new beers tonight and all were nice
Foghorn young American IPA 6.8% beautiful beer I tried at the brewery in newcastle last weekend to drown my sorrows. Highly recommend
Resin resinate IPA 6.5% Ok but not the best. Wouldn’t buy again
Dangerous ales east coast IPA 9% Very nice beer and smooth for 9% My family owned this place so I was looking forward to trying it and will buy more
Deschutes lil squeezy juicy ale 5% Amazing, especially for a lighter beer. Could drink all night. I loved this brewery and recommend the trip to Bend, Oregon and Crater Lake when we can travel again

8C7AEE74-41AA-486F-846F-B2D56BD762D8.jpeg
5A4E9B3F-C46D-4BDE-8D44-FA333BFB8D93.jpeg
EE954E95-BDD3-481F-8D07-5FC5A1CCC9A5.jpeg
CA2DDF59-E878-4909-A6D5-794F6FE55339.png

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
you fucking hippies

Carlton draught on tap or die you fucking fruit drinking soy latte sipping craft beer drinkers
Get fucked! I’d rather drink out of the urinal than that battery acid tasting shit haha.
Mmm might have lunch at a brewery today actually

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think we need a 'All things Japan' thread. I so badly want to go there and start checking it out. But this is a pretty cool Japan beer vid. Apparently from a few years back, but all still looks good to me.

Me too, I'm hoping that by next year travel to Japan will be possible. Ask @south of heaven about Japan and beer, he's been there and undoubtedly tasted a few beers that Japan has to offer.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hang on - I can understand if there is only a sip or two left, but he'd do it to a full beer? How doe a person like that get invited anywhere?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I would’ve given him a straw and told him if he did it again he’d need the straw to drink his next beer with haha