Opinion Beat Panthers And let’s show beating Souths wasn’t a fluke

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2020 draws to a close and what will be the shortest pre-season in nrl history lets beat the panthers and prove Souths win wasn’t a fluke,
Hope penrith play a full squad.

And let us show that if u play people to their strengths and right positions you have the best chance of winning.

Doggies by 8
Something to keep us dreaming for what we can achieve in 2021.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Halting their unbeaten run would be a miracle. I hope so.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as we don't rest our star players, losing by not too much is possible :grinning:

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penrith would have to be the biggest morons if they did not rest most of there team.
The ONLY thing that could come from the game is injuries. They have absolutely nothing to gain, nothing.
I reckon Cleary will play only because of Dally M

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
The only thing that's on our side is they'll be resting players and that they've got nothing to play for next week. We're in with a chance but it's not gonna be easy.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only thing that's on our side is they'll be resting players and that they've got nothing to play for next week. We're in with a chance but it's not gonna be easy.
Don't think the Panthers want to be beaten by a bottom side.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Defence defence defence then Okunbor and Reimis can take care of the high ball for points.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tough ask. But is not impossible.!!!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Nah we going down.. Make me happy if not

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This season has been a bit of a shit flavoured milkshake really. But beating the minor premiers and ending their winning streak would be adding cream and a cherry to at least make it look more palatable. That said I still think we're capable of pulling off an upset if we don't cop shithouse decisions like allowing tries where players have clearly stepped into touch.

The team will do their best. It's a hugely optimistic to think the referees will not screw up to the benefit of the Panthers.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This season has been a bit of a shit flavoured milkshake really. But beating the minor premiers and ending their winning streak would be adding cream and a cherry to at least make it look more palatable. That said I still think we're capable of pulling off an upset if we don't cop shithouse decisions like allowing tries where players have clearly stepped into touch.

The team will do their best. It's a hugely optimistic to think the referees will not screw up to the benefit of the Panthers.
Yep it’s been pretty bad. There was a thread the other day about whether it’s been our worst season in recent memory .

Everyone knew we had an ordinary roster but we finished the season last year with the same roster so it’s definitely been disappointing. One thing I will say though is that we have been in most games and certainly should have had more wins.

2005 and 2008 were pretty shit. We were constantly getting pumped by 40 or 50. That hasn’t happened this year .

Poor recruitment and team selections haven’t helped either. I think we will improve a fair bit next year. How much will depend on the players we land between now and then.

One thing I am positive about is that we will play a brand of footy that doesn’t want to make me claw my eyes out. That hasnt been the case in a while

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Losing to us would probably be a positive for them consideirng they'll need to win 18 in a row to win the Grand Final unless they get beat first round of the finals.

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey and you know what else would be great if the tigers beat the eels , can't see Raider's going down next week to leap frog Parra , and bundle them out of the top 4 and hope then hope the fucken eels choke in the 1st week of semi's