Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BB's Vesna in double trouble

Sydney Confidential

April 04, 2007
Article from: The Daily Telegraph

BIG Brother 05's ditzy hairdresser, Vesna Tosevska was nabbed for drink driving on Sunday - twice in 90 minutes.
Voluptuous Vesna said an empty stomach had contributed to her two readings: the first at 0.08 in Melbourne's Prahan, then later at 0.05.

While she won fans as a bouncy party girl in the BB house, it seems her party spirit got the best of her, failing the two police breath tests.

"I hadn't eaten since lunchtime and was just thinking that a couple of drinks wouldn't matter,'' she told Confidential.

"I was completely not even close to being drunk. I just couldn't believe it (when the police told her the first blood alcohol reading).

"I went and had something to eat and thought I was OK to drive after that. And then it happened a second time, I was just mortified.''

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Vesna was prob the best BB Housemate ever.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Vesna was fat ugly whore with an anoying voice and a whinger and i would love to shove a broken schooner glass into her throat!!!

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
how she was let go after the first drink driving incident is beyond me... would like to know though just in case i plan on drink driving!!!

send her to jail

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
how she was let go after the first drink driving incident is beyond me... would like to know though just in case i plan on drink driving!!!

send her to jail
That's what i was thinking,hno gt oe for DUI,you are taken into custody, carged then sent home (If your lucky)
Why they let her know ill never know

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
i neva fancied vesna. i found her annoying at times. she was OK in small doses. but yeah how she was able to go after the first time is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.