BBQ Carnivore - Thread

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I did a lion the other day too, mine was about 2.5 kilos.

Hopefully it lasts a while, only a month ago i did 3 kg of belly and it only lasted 3 weeks.

I lost a lot when i cooked it though becuase of all the fat

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck all you all I'm trying to loose weight and this thread is killing me.
I'm sitting here with a man shake jerking off over cuts of meat.
If you want to lose weight and still be somewhat happy, try Keto. It's mostly a scam (as many people think it cures cancer and shit), but it is good for losing weight. I went on it for 2 months and dropped 10kgs while eating fatty cuts of meat. But man do you miss bread.

It's not entirely healthy though. But it's a quick way to lose weight.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you want to lose weight and still be somewhat happy, try Keto. It's mostly a scam (as many people think it cures cancer and shit), but it is good for losing weight. I went on it for 2 months and dropped 10kgs while eating fatty cuts of meat. But man do you miss bread.

It's not entirely healthy though. But it's a quick way to lose weight.
Dropped 10 in 7 weeks, tons of cardio though mountain biking up near your way

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I put a brisket on the smoker today. Had it sitting at 250f for 6 hours. The smoker didn't budge in temps at all. So I went to the shops for about 2 hours to grab some supplies. I get back and the smoker is at 500f. No idea what happened but the brisket was basically destroyed.

But as the heat was cranking, I threw on some wings and burgers and enjoyed it nonetheless.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I put a brisket on the smoker today. Had it sitting at 250f for 6 hours. The smoker didn't budge in temps at all. So I went to the shops for about 2 hours to grab some supplies. I get back and the smoker is at 500f. No idea what happened but the brisket was basically destroyed.

But as the heat was cranking, I threw on some wings and burgers and enjoyed it nonetheless.
damn!! 500f, thats fucked! BBQ'ers worst nightmare

I'm doing one now. Did the snake method for a change, did a 2x1 and for the first 2-3 hours I've been struggling to get the pit up to temp 225f.

Probably looked 4-6 hours at 200-225. internal temp is at 180f since 9am this morning, going to be a long night. Threw back on briquettes now the tempi is 300-350f fmd.

Just gonna let it get to internal temp, wrap and through it back on until about 11-12.

Then wrap it in a towel, throw it in an eskey and rest it until tomorrow.

Can't be fucked now.