Baz can't prepare a team to go out and win.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone confirm if we practice with intensity at training?
When they try to bring it to the game they look absolutely lost

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We shouldn’t be losing games like this… what’s Gus going to say now ????

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agree. This is what I leaning towards ATM. Imo we need balance in our middle third. Left Jackson, Hetherington and *Sutton out as I don't like/rate them lol

1. Toia
2. ?
3. Alomati
4. Schoupp
5. Addo-Carr
6. Burton
7. ?
8. Vaughan
9. Mahoney
10. Pangai Jr
11. ?
12. Kikau
13. Thompson

14. Topine
15. King
16. ?
17. ?
Kiraz @ 2?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think so, he looks likely at this stage. I guess similar to Alomati, would like to see more first. Inexperienced CTW pairing always worries me though
These should be tried out this year, the season is dead and buried. 23 combos should be tried towards the end of the year by a different coach.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ALL coaching staff and about 10 players need to be fucked off.

FMD our rebuild needs a rebuild.
Get rid of the fuk in useless fraud and take his shit with him

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Things are bad when even before the team has been announced each week.
We have allready lost and the supporters know it.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We see Bennett do it in Origin. Hasler did it countless times, the most famous one against Melbourne 2014 finals. I don't know what Baz does but the team runs out like they're looking to be on the backfoot as soon as possible. Dumb errors, stupid penalties...lack of energy from dummy half runs.....he may be a tactical genius but he's a shit mentor...No wonder Gus won us a game last week.
I can’t say with absolute certainty but I feel that you are giving Baz too much credit calling him a tactical genius

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all those that think he can’t motivate the players give yourself an uppercut. Our defence has been outstanding and that’s all based on attitude.

Attack is our major issue along with some of his selections.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To all those that think he can’t motivate the players give yourself an uppercut. Our defence has been outstanding and that’s all based on attitude.

Attack is our major issue along with some of his selections.
Isnt Baz the attacking extraordinaire

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We see Bennett do it in Origin. Hasler did it countless times, the most famous one against Melbourne 2014 finals. I don't know what Baz does but the team runs out like they're looking to be on the backfoot as soon as possible. Dumb errors, stupid penalties...lack of energy from dummy half runs.....he may be a tactical genius but he's a shit mentor...No wonder Gus won us a game last week.
Gus has always been a master motivator, Barrett clearly seems to struggle with this or at least can't get this group up over 80 minutes. Plenty of other factors to consider as well though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
These should be tried out this year, the season is dead and buried. 23 combos should be tried towards the end of the year by a different coach.
Why though? They're just going to end up like all our other promising players that have been blooded into a rabble of a side.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why though? They're just going to end up like all our other promising players that have been blooded into a rabble of a side.
Baptism by fire is all I got lol

I don't want to waste 2023 like we are this year and last year and the year before that, etc.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'd much rather keep any promising players out of this current side.

There's more to gain dominating lower grades than getting thrown in the deep end with the dumpster fire at NRL level.