Opinion Battle of the spoon!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Couldn’t have had it go any better for us this weekend. The Roosters have completely wiped out the difference between us and the Titans on for and against and of course our win helped a lot! We have gone a long way to avoiding it now.
Wonder what Holbrook thinks of his new teams performance today???? lol

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn’t have had it go any better for us this weekend. The Roosters have completely wiped out the difference between us and the Titans on for and against and of course our win helped a lot! We have gone a long way to avoiding it now.
As long as the dogs keep focusing on themselves and banking those unlikely wins, whatever happens to the Titans is irrelevant.

I'd like to think we can perhaps pull away from the bottom 4. Nth Qld & Dragons have some tough ones ahead. With a bit of luck, we'll come home with a wet sail.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as the dogs keep focusing on themselves and banking those unlikely wins, whatever happens to the Titans is irrelevant.

I'd like to think we can perhaps pull away from the bottom 4. Nth Qld & Dragons have some tough ones ahead. With a bit of luck, we'll come home with a wet sail.
For sure! Things are looking a bit better then they did a month ago. Hopefully this is the last season where we have to worry about avoiding it!

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are certs to not get the spoon we got south and eels next few weeks the rest we are 50/50 to win

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we are safe now thankfully

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
That saves us this year but with Titans getting Hollbrook we might be in danger next year.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finishing 12th is very possible
Round 24 we beat the cowboys and pass them
Final round we bear Broncos and overtake them

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well done Parra

Level points with the Dragons what a terrible year they are having. Signing toxic Norman was a master stroke by Mary hahaha

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
From here the only way we can get the spoon is if we lost all of our remaining 4 matches, and Titans win all of thiers.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine if we had won just 2 of those close games, we'd still be in contention for the 8.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Titans have a shocking draw and interestingly the Dragons and Titans play each other twice so whoever loses those games will be our competition for the spoon. If we can somehow win one more game I think we can avoid it but I’m not sure we will win another game this year.
The titans need to win 3 to equal us so it’s all theirs. The Titans are hopeless