Barrett

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way I see it for Barrett is that because we were going so bad, because of that every game was a must win for him, he could not or would not show some patientce, and build slowly which is what had to be done IMO, after the Hassler TOTAL destruction of our club. The concept of a quick fix was not possible and he tried to do just that.
Weather its Barretts fault or not, we just dont seem to develope players with some ability, like Bellamy does, as an example Averillo has tallent but it has not developed.
I'd bet that Bellamy would have had Averillo close to what Tedesco is by now.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The way I see it for Barrett is that because we were going so bad, because of that every game was a must win for him, he could not or would not show some patientce, and build slowly which is what had to be done IMO, after the Hassler TOTAL destruction of our club. The concept of a quick fix was not possible and he tried to do just that.
Weather its Barretts fault or not, we just dont seem to develope players with some ability, like Bellamy does, as an example Averillo has tallent but it has not developed.
I'd bet that Bellamy would have had Averillo close to what Tedesco is by now.
Probably have to agree, players just seem to go to Melbourne and thrive under Bellamy, but as a club we will never have that. We have chopped and changed so much it’s going to take another 10 + years to see results.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Needs to be chopped right now. That's the end of it. Honestly, this is shocking coaching.