Barrett

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Look mate I may not be a qualified first grade coach I only coach my sons under 7s.. but I’d start by cutting Elliot’s minutes in half until he earns them back. He has been very ordinary so far this year and yesterday was piss poor. There I have said it for you ;)
Send me your CV mate, I’ll have a word to the brass to get you on the coaching staff :-).

You’re spot on. Herb lost us that game yesterday with two very poor plays - the key one being tackling an opponent in the air without the ball which pretty much led directly to Scott’s try.

Reducing his minutes might be an issue of troops. When RFM, Jacko, Hetho etc are back he might join Flanno in getting a chance to think about his choices.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bring on the spices.
The herbs ain’t working: literally.

I’ve restrained from bagging our players or coach as much as possible but losing that today was just a joke.
Something has to give.
Haahaahaa peptides might work

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate I'll be happy if we can 3 straight and lose 1 in that succession during any part of the remaining time we have this year. Can we do it? Dunno

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Send me your CV mate, I’ll have a word to the brass to get you on the coaching staff :-).

You’re spot on. Herb lost us that game yesterday with two very poor plays - the key one being tackling an opponent in the air without the ball which pretty much led directly to Scott’s try.

Reducing his minutes might be an issue of troops. When RFM, Jacko, Hetho etc are back he might join Flanno in getting a chance to think about his choices.
Mate I’d love a gig anywhere on the coaching staff... I’d get to wear one of those jackets yourself and Baz wear and I could be the link between the kennels collective thoughts and the head coach :tearsofjoy:

On a serious note (not that I was joking) that’s what I’d like to see. As we get some troops back. Some of the development players should come into the 17 as well. We just haven’t had any real competition for spots yet as there has been so many unavailable. However that should change from next week onwards.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Mate I’d love a gig anywhere on the coaching staff... I’d get to wear one of those jackets yourself and Baz wear and I could be the link between the kennels collective thoughts and the head coach :tearsofjoy:

On a serious note (not that I was joking) that’s what I’d like to see. As we get some troops back. Some of the development players should come into the 17 as well. We just haven’t had any real competition for spots yet as there has been so many unavailable. However that should change from next week onwards.
You’re hired! And promoted!
Wait make that a medal! :-).
Anyone who can funnel The Kennel Collective into a decipherable strategy we onboard immediately! :tearsofjoy:.

100% agree re: competition for spots…

mandodogz

Waterboy
Reaction score
People were winging about Jackson before he got injured.
We really miss his defence and big effort he puts in every week. Will be glad when he and even Marshall King return for his defence as well in middle.
A few turnstiles and speed bumps out there.

mandodogz

Waterboy
Reaction score
Look mate I may not be a qualified first grade coach I only coach my sons under 7s.. but I’d start by cutting Elliot’s minutes in half until he earns them back. He has been very ordinary so far this year and yesterday was piss poor. There I have said it for you ;)
Maybe use Elliott in middle 13 jumper

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Benji Marshall would have iced that game. No game managers and i don't want Adam Elliot to ever wear our jersey again. Barrett not sure about this guy. Dean pay and Steve G showed more than him

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Worst loss this season tbh.

11 raiders are better than 13 byedogs.
To be fair they had 11 players for only 3 minutes that’s 2 sets of six the bulldogs got,

broncos held manly out for 2 set of six and they where down to 11 men for almost 10 minutes.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe use Elliott in middle 13 jumper
Possibly mate but I wouldn’t. Waddell does his best work in the middle, Jackson is more a 13 then edge back rower these days and Topine is well suited to the middle too for his defence and speed with ball in hand. Elliot bench for me personally.

mandodogz

Waterboy
Reaction score
Possibly mate but I wouldn’t. Waddell does his best work in the middle, Jackson is more a 13 then edge back rower these days and Topine is well suited to the middle too for his defence and speed with ball in hand. Elliot bench for me personally.
Your pretty right in what you’ve said with those boys in middle. Elliot bench as said or Mounties

Chooky4Dogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
One thing that we need to look at is that we play the Titans next week without Fifita. After that it is Penrith again then Dragons, Eels, whom we have already lost to all of. We need to get this win and try to get something from it. People are saying season gone but if we can get the Titans we will be in that fight with the Broncos for the spoon.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So based on the above sack Barrett as lost with 12 men on field we should ran away with it well if that’s the case he will be joined by Bellamy as saints have scored against 13 while there had 12 and 11 men.
we all hate loosing especially like we are. But we are building something it may take 3 years but it will be a production line of talent again. Which plays like Melbourne. Next man I’m not individual. Let’s support the jumper and get behind the improvements