Barrett: We need to make sure we nail our recruitment

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think everyone should brace themselves for a slow start. The draw isn't friendly and there's a whole new game plan with a bunch of new players that everyone will have to adjust to it's going to take a while until we see their best footy I suspect.
WHY?

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree T Baz is doing all the right things for us. We needed a roster, training and playing style overhaul and he's doing that. I recall how bitter Baz was at Manly with the lack of football dept funds while Des had cameras on everything, advanced stats on players, advanced facilities and a deep football dept. Now Baz has this and more while Des is contending with a tight budget. I wonder who will have a better next 2 years...Baz or Des.
Baz for sure. Des is single point dependent on Tommy Turbo's hamstrings and hes' stuck in the "forwards are halfbacks" mentality with Jake Turbo the wannabe next James Graham.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can you guess which ex-player this is under the mascot head? :grinning:

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hasler was and still is a fucking donkey who won a premiership with a side stacked with absolute superstars at Manly. Since his maiden GF win, he hasn't achieved shit at either club. Hasler is a myth.
He actually won another GF in 2011 after his maiden GF win in 2008. Just saying.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Where's scooob or kiwidog this would make a great avatar for our NZ friends :grinning:

1607039902031.png

Updated my avatar to the one above and I think it looks GOOD.....a new season, renewed optimism and a new beginning :grinning:

Last edited: